+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Re: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes he does but he’s not posting as much cos he’s probably had enough of the likes of Croesy ruining football threads.
    Aww. Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Have a great day with your daughters,make the most of the moment
    Thanks, I’m looking forward to it really.

Thanks, I’m looking forward to it really.
    Little Mix or time with yer gals?

No, I’ve just got the hump cos I’ve got to drive to Birmingham tomorrow to take my daughters to see Little Mix.
    Oh feck, in that case I completely understand and sympathise.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Oh feck, in that case I completely understand and sympathise.
    He’s probably going on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Little Mix or time with yer gals?
    Both :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Your like the kid that gets bullied in school, but s******s when one of the bullys gets told off. What a ****ing wellington.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    We are definitely not the same poster... But I think we both knew that, as does pretty much everybody else (FWIW anyways ;) )

Gringo still posts on here doesn't he?
    Hope so, I learn much frrrrrom the Grrrrriiiingo
    Oh it was a chore mate. Not too bothered about spending now and again as she's a really good kid...i moaned on the way home when I had to pay for a Chinese for 3 of us but I'll probably smash 3/4 of that in total when I won't be leftovers for breakfast so can't really moan about that either.

Ah so I'm you, or are you me? I dodnt take notice of who they were saying I was in all fairness.
    Nick seems like he's been badly bullied in all areas of life, school, work, the pub, probably at home too so I get his internet persona.
    Tandy seems like a pretty glass half empty type when it comes to city and gets a bit of stick for it, so probably thought he'd dish a bit out, and saw me as an easy target.
    All done now. Only words on a screen..was something else that tipped me over the edge, would be silly to let something like words posted on the internet make me angry when I can't control them anyway.

I’m taking my two to Birmingham tomorrow to see Little Mix. Groooan.
    I nearly fell for that one. Went with an iPhone upgrade and shopping instead. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Oh it was a chore mate. Not too bothered about spending now and again as she's a really good kid...i moaned on the way home when I had to pay for a Chinese for 3 of us but I'll probably smash 3/4 of that in total when I won't be leftovers for breakfast so can't really moan about that either.

Ah so I'm you, or are you me? I dodnt take notice of who they were saying I was in all fairness.
    Nick seems like he's been badly bullied in all areas of life, school, work, the pub, probably at home too so I get his internet persona.
    Tandy seems like a pretty glass half empty type when it comes to city and gets a bit of stick for it, so probably thought he'd dish a bit out, and saw me as an easy target.
    All done now. Only words on a screen..was something else that tipped me over the edge, would be silly to let something like words posted on the internet make me angry when I can't control them anyway.

Why would a brand new poster know about and bump a thread from four months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why would a brand new poster know about and bump a thread from four months ago?

Try a 15 month bump
    & maybe I was scrolling through threads to see what else is around I was actually looking to see what **** was but staggered across this?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Try a 15 month bump
    & maybe I was scrolling through threads to see what else is around I was actually looking to see what **** was but staggered across this?
    ****? AAIB you mean? Give it a rest Roathie.. Much more fun when you thought you were Jordan Belfort..

Try a 15 month bump
    You're right, November 2017. When I clicked on old pages of threads, page 200 was still only march 2018 so that's quite some scrolling.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You're right, November 2017. When I clicked on old pages of threads, page 200 was still only march 2018 so that's quite some scrolling.
    God I hope this isn’t Dembe 😳

Again, not that its any of your business officer, but I was Polo on ****, not on CCMB.

Yes I was CCFC Casual, and thats the only name thats been permanently been banned on here because Croesy was a hypocritical cry arse.

So, no, I havent been Polo.etc.etc.etc.etc on here. Hes wrong. I have had two names, and never tried to disguise that I was once CCFC Casual.

Unlike Croesy, who has been banned more times than Mark Dennis had bookings, and also tries to create different personas but always ends up showing his true colours. Wanker.

The guy pretended to be his wife ffs. Proper weirdo.
    Lol you were polo, banned off **** how many times? Fake valley hooligan calling me a hooligan.....just smile

Blog Entries

Strange bump

Try a 15 month bump
    Bored out of you’re tiny mind again is it? So bored in Queensland you came home I hear? Why don’t you just post as E20 on here too....

Goats,
    Put me out of my misery........who is Roathie ?

Talk about giving the game away, pillock

That's not the REAL Croesy but someone who started using the handle to annoy the real Croesy.

I have, currently, 10 accounts that I will use as backup for my inevitable banning. Sounds odd and or excessive right? I agree, but here is my history on this board over the years.

Started as Euclid. Received threats from prominent user that, when reported to the inconsistent Mike Morris, nothing happened. When those threats then displayed homophobic language and emails ( I used to share my real name and email address) I again complained to Morris. Nothing happened. At the time the prominent user was advertising books on the site and Morris allowed that together with threats and homophobic speech, and when I told him I could no longer post - he said diddly squat. The reason I was getting grief? I was criticising the hooligan element at the club.

Prominent user leaves to set up his own board, so I started posting as Loya Jirga which evolved to Kaiser Jirga II after Germany beat England. I soon started getting threats from a different user for criticising Hammam, including this user mentioning the make of car I drove and where I lived. Complaints again to Morris . All ignored. Thames Valley Bluebird did act but, again the person issuing the threats received no ban. However, at the exact same time the person issuing the threats complained about a joke from Baker - Baker was banned. For a joke that only the threatening poster found offensive!

This time, I carried on posting and part of these postings were criticising Ridsdale. Note the pattern!!!!! I have a history of criticising shit owners. That'll come in handy as you read on (I appreciate I've lost 95pc of readers already because of tl;dr). Apparently, at this time I was a "good" poster because the majority of people agreed with me.

Then there was the rebrand. I criticised Tan, and still do. But Tan spends money, now I am a "bad" poster for criticising. I am banned for the crime of pointing out the terrible crime of pointing out the stupidity of Cardiff selling two keepers in one window. A one year ban at that, one year more than the poster who made homophobic and threatening posts to me, one year more than the poster giving out personal details, and 51 weeks more than the poster who made a joke about under age sex.

So, I set up other accounts.

Three were banned sine die for "derailing a thread, trolling and being a shit stirrer". That is a lifetime longer than the homophobic and threatening poster, one lifetime longer than.... You get it.

By the way, that ban was because, in one thread, the poster boy of the forum, derailed a thread by asking me a hypothetical question about Tan which I replied to be saying I would answer his questions in PM. Now, bear in mind that I did about 20-30 hours of unacknowledged, uncredited work for this poster - I assumed he had the social fortitude and respect to leave that debate offline. But, no, instead he responded in public. When I replied in public three accounts were banned sine die for "trolling". even though I was answering direct questions.

After the FA Cup Final a few people mentioned they hadn't made recordings of the game. I made recordings and handed them to the posters at the game. Some people offered to pay or buy a drink and I refused because I like to do people favours. Those favours are quickly forgotten if you have the temerity to challenge the perceived norm on here.

Other favours... Giving my fan number to Blue Matt (we had a decent chat queuing for Barnsley tickets for 7 hours), getting match day programmes for Caliburn, giving advice to SecureRed that got him out of a real problem (he very quickly forgot that too, calling me a prick here within a day) picking people up to get them to games.... all ok until you point out the owner is a slippery sod who cannot be trusted. But, I'd do all those things at the drop of a hat again - except the proof reading of TOBW's book, that was literally a thankless task - because I believe in community.

Mike will refute all the above, his memory is terribly selective as is his implementation of GDPR rules with him passing on details of IP addresses - those posts soon disappeared when he realised he had ****ed that up too.

**** you all

#inb4theban #willbedeleted #echochambersRUs #9moreaccountd

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    That's not the REAL Croesy but someone who started using the handle to annoy the real Croesy.

I have, currently, 10 accounts that I will use as backup for my inevitable banning. Sounds odd and or excessive right? I agree, but here is my history on this board over the years.

Started as Euclid. Received threats from prominent user that, when reported to the inconsistent Mike Morris, nothing happened. When those threats then displayed homophobic language and emails ( I used to share my real name and email address) I again complained to Morris. Nothing happened. At the time the prominent user was advertising books on the site and Morris allowed that together with threats and homophobic speech, and when I told him I could no longer post - he said diddly squat. The reason I was getting grief? I was criticising the hooligan element at the club.

Prominent user leaves to set up his own board, so I started posting as Loya Jirga which evolved to Kaiser Jirga II after Germany beat England. I soon started getting threats from a different user for criticising Hammam, including this user mentioning the make of car I drove and where I lived. Complaints again to Morris . All ignored. Thames Valley Bluebird did act but, again the person issuing the threats received no ban. However, at the exact same time the person issuing the threats complained about a joke from Baker - Baker was banned. For a joke that only the threatening poster found offensive!

This time, I carried on posting and part of these postings were criticising Ridsdale. Note the pattern!!!!! I have a history of criticising shit owners. That'll come in handy as you read on (I appreciate I've lost 95pc of readers already because of tl;dr). Apparently, at this time I was a "good" poster because the majority of people agreed with me.

Then there was the rebrand. I criticised Tan, and still do. But Tan spends money, now I am a "bad" poster for criticising. I am banned for the crime of pointing out the terrible crime of pointing out the stupidity of Cardiff selling two keepers in one window. A one year ban at that, one year more than the poster who made homophobic and threatening posts to me, one year more than the poster giving out personal details, and 51 weeks more than the poster who made a joke about under age sex.

So, I set up other accounts.

Three were banned sine die for "derailing a thread, trolling and being a shit stirrer". That is a lifetime longer than the homophobic and threatening poster, one lifetime longer than.... You get it.

By the way, that ban was because, in one thread, the poster boy of the forum, derailed a thread by asking me a hypothetical question about Tan which I replied to be saying I would answer his questions in PM. Now, bear in mind that I did about 20-30 hours of unacknowledged, uncredited work for this poster - I assumed he had the social fortitude and respect to leave that debate offline. But, no, instead he responded in public. When I replied in public three accounts were banned sine die for "trolling". even though I was answering direct questions.

After the FA Cup Final a few people mentioned they hadn't made recordings of the game. I made recordings and handed them to the posters at the game. Some people offered to pay or buy a drink and I refused because I like to do people favours. Those favours are quickly forgotten if you have the temerity to challenge the perceived norm on here.

Other favours... Giving my fan number to Blue Matt (we had a decent chat queuing for Barnsley tickets for 7 hours), getting match day programmes for Caliburn, giving advice to SecureRed that got him out of a real problem (he very quickly forgot that too, calling me a prick here within a day) picking people up to get them to games.... all ok until you point out the owner is a slippery sod who cannot be trusted. But, I'd do all those things at the drop of a hat again - except the proof reading of TOBW's book, that was literally a thankless task - because I believe in community.

Mike will refute all the above, his memory is terribly selective as is his implementation of GDPR rules with him passing on details of IP addresses - those posts soon disappeared when he realised he had ****ed that up too.

**** you all

#inb4theban #willbedeleted #echochambersRUs #9moreaccountd
    Cool story. Most people get along fine on here and have probably never been banned, but there are a few that appear to have been the victim of injustice after injustice. Weird innit.

I’ve never been banned or received threats on here despite disagreeing with loads of people. Weird that isn’t it.

I did change my name to croesy to as a wind up but that must honestly have been more than 5 years ago.

Imagine to have the lack of self awareness to post that post Jirga has. Imagine having the time and effort to do that and have 10 (ten!) accounts.

I think it’s some time for reflection when this board makes you react like that. It’s genuinely worrying tbh.

Playing the victim too, every time he gets banned and changes his account he tries to appear to be a new user but he’s so transparent you can spot it’s him almost immediately.