JennyWren,
OMG that is a humdinger of a message..... I am trying to get my head around it all
Why would homophobic language come into threats to you? I am guessing that your sexual preferences were brought into question?

I deplore any threatening over gender preferences & certainly draw the line at that sort of thing. I am very shocked that anyone would bring references of underage sex into any public messageboard.

The whole message has shocked me to the core, I think a line hasn't just been crossed, it has been run past to a point where the line is so far behind that it can't be seen anymore.

I like a wind up as much as the next man.... I can't stand it when it gets deep like you have mentioned, I hope you dealt with the idiots that were attacking you with homophobic references & threats? I was confused by the reference to homophobia & the reference to a poster made derogatory marks about the nationality of your wife ( that twisted my melons )

I have taken what you have said onboard & it wouldn't be something I could or would accept if I was treated or threatened that way, so far everything slung at me on here is 'water off a ducks back'

Everyone should be treated equally, as no one on here really knows who I am I could be Gay, I could be Transgender, I could be a Lesbian, I could be a Hermaphrodite or I could just be a regular guy? Does it really matter?

I am what I am, I am happy with what I am & so life goes on