+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

New here.

Let's not darken peoples doors with mud that could stick. Either put up or shut up. Simple.

Like children on here. Don't like the way someone talks to you? Ohhh must be so and so that disagreed with me on a post in 2003. Grown men here mind...act it.

Re: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    New here.

Let's not darken peoples doors with mud that could stick. Either put up or shut up. Simple.

Like children on here. Don't like the way someone talks to you? Ohhh must be so and so that disagreed with me on a post in 2003. Grown men here mind...act it.
    Well said Jirga.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Well said Jirga.

Suppose I'll have to take the banter.

Not the 2 that have posted here..but there seem to be a few paranoid idiots on here that hide behind multi accusations once their shit internet personas get worked out.

Suppose I'll have to take the banter.

Not the 2 that have posted here..but there seem to be a few paranoid idiots on here that hide behind multi accusations once their shit internet personas get worked out.
    If you’re referring to Tandy and Nick then I wouldn’t take it personally. They’re like a pair of drunken old drag queens.

Pair of wankers. Tandy is about 12 and Nick is on his 6th or 7th username cos he keeps getting banned, and making a TW@T of himself.

Feck em son. Keep posting. Say what you believe.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Feck em son. Keep posting. Say what you believe.
    Well said Mr August

New here.

F*ck off Baker!!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Pair of wankers. Tandy is about 12 and Nick is on his 6th or 7th username cos he keeps getting banned, and making a TW@T of himself.
    Tandy acts 12

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    F*ck off Baker!!
    lol bloody ell I haven't seen "f*ck off Baker " for a long time
    for a while Steve every newbie was Baker
    was there actually a Baker here ? lol

Coming from someone who has posted as J R Hartley, CCFC Casual, Polo etc etc etc that's alit bit rich. Pot, kettle, Black springs to mind.

Its a genuine thing is this. Lists have been kept. Language has been poured over and assumptions have been made. Its a right of passage I suppose. Better than some initiations I suppose. You are nobody until somebody thinks you are someone else.

Its a genuine thing is this. Lists have been kept. Language has been poured over and assumptions have been made. Its a right of passage I suppose. Better than some initiations I suppose. You are nobody until somebody thinks you are someone else.
    I'm notoriously clueless when it comes to spotting a "reincarnation" but some are so obvious, even I can can see who they are/were

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Coming from someone who has posted as J R Hartley, CCFC Casual, Polo etc etc etc that's alit bit rich. Pot, kettle, Black springs to mind.
    WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm notoriously clueless when it comes to spotting a "reincarnation" but some are so obvious, even I can can see who they are/were
    Fair point. I heaven read as many post as you. I just felt a bit bad for demb he seems a good lad to me. If you are into a thread and someone just says who are you really then I can see it being dis heartening. Its the way it is I suppose and is even amusing when you get used to it. Wouldn't want anybody not to post because of with it.
    Last edited by joecity; 17-11-17 at 11:06. Reason: forever with the spelling

Blog Entries

Does it matter who people are? treat everyone the same, answer the posts not the person, some people have real problems you know.

Fair point. I heaven read as many post as you. I just felt a bit bad for demb he seems a good lad to me. If you are into a thread and someone just says who are you really then I can see it being dis heartening. Its the way it is I suppose and is even amusing when you get used to it. Wouldn't want anybody not to post because of with it.
    I know Demb from other forums and he is categorically not any of the previous posters that have been suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Does it matter who people are? treat everyone the same, answer the posts not the person, some people have real problems you know.
    Well said

WRONG
    You weren't previously Polo and CCFC casual???

New here.

Everytime i try and make a new user name, my email ID gets rejected by the hitler mods

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    If you’re referring to Tandy and Nick then I wouldn’t take it personally. They’re like a pair of drunken old drag queens.
    Shan I said "not the 2 that have posted here" I meant you and that djs better half....

Had no fuse left when I posted the fred due to other things going on. I'm usually better than lowering myself to idiot level.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Why do you constantly reply to someone that has you on ignore? Are you simple?

Edit. Don't answer that. The answer is slapping me in the face. Of course you are.

Why do you constantly reply to someone that has you on ignore? Are you simple?

Edit. Don't answer that. The answer is slapping me in the face. Of course you are.
    But, um, hartley replied to him didn't he? So clearly not on ignore

Nah the idiots are right. I wasted 2 years of my life posting with the same username elsewhere just to come on here as a wind up ;)

Appreciate the fact a few can see the obvious, and now I'm calm I'm not actually bothered by it. It hit a nerve lastnight as something else had pissed me off.

JR... I thought you'd guess it was me. You seem to be able to spot people a mile off. **** knows how you do it.