+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Re: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    But, um, hartley replied to him didn't he? So clearly not on ignore
    That was noticed after reading down yes.

Suppose you can chose to look can you? But it wouldn't immediately pop up on the thread would It?

I'm right anyway. I'll be doing the same too.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Suppose you can chose to look can you? But it wouldn't immediately pop up on the thread would It?

Dunno, I haven't got anyone on ignore on this board, but on the old one you'd see something like, for example, "Splott David replied" but you wouldn't see what they reply was if you know what I mean? I assume it's something similar on this one?

Yes, you can click on " view message "

another failing in it, when someone quotes the message it comes up in the quote

Dunno, I haven't got anyone on ignore on this board, but on the old one you'd see something like, for example, "Splott David replied" but you wouldn't see what they reply was if you know what I mean? I assume it's something similar on this one?
    Yes I'd agree with that.

Blue Matt...Yes a bit silly really.

Banned

You weren't previously Polo and CCFC casual???
    He got to be, same MO. and Dumbthewasherwomen is Vimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    He got to be, same MO. and Dumbthewasherwomen is Vimmy.
    You won't get a bite today. Have a tremendous rest of your weekend. Don't fall over and hurt yourself, that would be just awful. Bye.

I’m
    Me
    No one else
    hOnEsT

Of course he was.

Why do you constantly reply to someone that has you on ignore? Are you simple?

Edit. Don't answer that. The answer is slapping me in the face. Of course you are.
    He brought my name up in a post, which, in my opinion, gives me every right to respond to him if he has me on ignore or not. Hope that's all OK with you.

But, um, hartley replied to him didn't he? So clearly not on ignore
    But, um, when im not logged in and reading the forum I can read everyones posts, even the people I have on ignore.

However, when I see someone lying about me I will reply, wether they are usually on ignore or not. Not that its any of your f*cking business officer.

Again, not that its any of your business officer, but I was Polo on ****, not on CCMB.

Yes I was CCFC Casual, and thats the only name thats been permanently been banned on here because Croesy was a hypocritical cry arse.

So, no, I havent been Polo.etc.etc.etc.etc on here. Hes wrong. I have had two names, and never tried to disguise that I was once CCFC Casual.

Unlike Croesy, who has been banned more times than Mark Dennis had bookings, and also tries to create different personas but always ends up showing his true colours. Wanker.

The guy pretended to be his wife ffs. Proper weirdo.

Nah the idiots are right. I wasted 2 years of my life posting with the same username elsewhere just to come on here as a wind up ;)

Appreciate the fact a few can see the obvious, and now I'm calm I'm not actually bothered by it. It hit a nerve lastnight as something else had pissed me off.

JR... I thought you'd guess it was me. You seem to be able to spot people a mile off. **** knows how you do it.
    I just had an inkling it was you mate. Theres a guy on here called Pont Blue, who isnt you, and Big G was replying to his messages a few months ago thinking it was you. Confusing the f8ck out of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Again, not that its any of your business officer, but I was Polo on ****, not on CCMB.

Yes I was CCFC Casual, and thats the only name thats been permanently been banned on here because Croesy was a hypocritical cry arse.

So, no, I havent been Polo.etc.etc.etc.etc on here. Hes wrong. I have had two names, and never tried to disguise that I was once CCFC Casual.

Unlike Croesy, who has been banned more times than Mark Dennis had bookings, and also tries to create different personas but always ends up showing his true colours. Wanker.

I'd be particularly keen to see you back that statement up if you don't mind.

Cant see you Nick as youre on ignore and im logged in

Big G 😂 ****ing headcase. Christ I remember some of the conversations a few of us used to have.

I see the gringo on here now and again, seen he attempted a football thread with Pep, i did mean to comment but forgot..does he not post much due to not many football threads? Cracking poster he was.

Must dash..quick grub stop in McDonald's is over got my daughter about to drag me all over Cardiff and blow my wallet contents on shit she's already got.

Big G 😂 ****ing headcase. Christ I remember some of the conversations a few of us used to have.

I see the gringo on here now and again, seen he attempted a football thread with Pep, i did mean to comment but forgot..does he not post much due to not many football threads? Cracking poster he was.

Must dash..quick grub stop in McDonald's is over got my daughter about to drag me all over Cardiff and blow my wallet contents on shit she's already got.

I’m taking my two to Birmingham tomorrow to see Little Mix. Groooan.

Wind your neck in you tart, it was a genuine question

No it wasn’t. Stank of your usual sarcasm so F.O

We are definitely not the same poster... But I think we both knew that, as does pretty much everybody else (FWIW anyways ;) )

Gringo still posts on here doesn't he?
    Hope so, I learn much frrrrrom the Grrrrriiiingo

No it wasn’t. Stank of your usual sarcasm so F.O
    Yes it was. I’d thought you were casual but then thought maybe I was wrong.

Not that it’s any of my fooking business but have you been hitting the beer early tonight or something?

Not that it’s any of my fooking business but have you been hitting the beer early tonight or something?
    No, I’ve just got the hump cos I’ve got to drive to Birmingham tomorrow to take my daughters to see Little Mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    We are definitely not the same poster... But I think we both knew that, as does pretty much everybody else (FWIW anyways ;) )

Gringo still posts on here doesn't he?
    Hope so, I learn much frrrrrom the Grrrrriiiingo
    Yes he does but he’s not posting as much cos he’s probably had enough of the likes of Croesy ruining football threads.

No, I’ve just got the hump cos I’ve got to drive to Birmingham tomorrow to take my daughters to see Little Mix.
    Have a great day with your daughters,make the most of the moment