+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Its a genuine thing is this. Lists have been kept. Language has been poured over and assumptions have been made. Its a right of passage I suppose. Better than some initiations I suppose. You are nobody until somebody thinks you are someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Its a genuine thing is this. Lists have been kept. Language has been poured over and assumptions have been made. Its a right of passage I suppose. Better than some initiations I suppose. You are nobody until somebody thinks you are someone else.
    I'm notoriously clueless when it comes to spotting a "reincarnation" but some are so obvious, even I can can see who they are/were

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm notoriously clueless when it comes to spotting a "reincarnation" but some are so obvious, even I can can see who they are/were
    Fair point. I heaven read as many post as you. I just felt a bit bad for demb he seems a good lad to me. If you are into a thread and someone just says who are you really then I can see it being dis heartening. Its the way it is I suppose and is even amusing when you get used to it. Wouldn't want anybody not to post because of with it.
    Last edited by joecity; 17-11-17 at 11:06. Reason: forever with the spelling

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Fair point. I heaven read as many post as you. I just felt a bit bad for demb he seems a good lad to me. If you are into a thread and someone just says who are you really then I can see it being dis heartening. Its the way it is I suppose and is even amusing when you get used to it. Wouldn't want anybody not to post because of with it.
    I know Demb from other forums and he is categorically not any of the previous posters that have been suggested.

Nah the idiots are right. I wasted 2 years of my life posting with the same username elsewhere just to come on here as a wind up ;)

Appreciate the fact a few can see the obvious, and now I'm calm I'm not actually bothered by it. It hit a nerve lastnight as something else had pissed me off.

JR... I thought you'd guess it was me. You seem to be able to spot people a mile off. **** knows how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Nah the idiots are right. I wasted 2 years of my life posting with the same username elsewhere just to come on here as a wind up ;)

Appreciate the fact a few can see the obvious, and now I'm calm I'm not actually bothered by it. It hit a nerve lastnight as something else had pissed me off.

JR... I thought you'd guess it was me. You seem to be able to spot people a mile off. **** knows how you do it.
    I just had an inkling it was you mate. Theres a guy on here called Pont Blue, who isnt you, and Big G was replying to his messages a few months ago thinking it was you. Confusing the f8ck out of each other.

Big G 😂 ****ing headcase. Christ I remember some of the conversations a few of us used to have.

I see the gringo on here now and again, seen he attempted a football thread with Pep, i did mean to comment but forgot..does he not post much due to not many football threads? Cracking poster he was.

Must dash..quick grub stop in McDonald's is over got my daughter about to drag me all over Cardiff and blow my wallet contents on shit she's already got.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Big G 😂 ****ing headcase. Christ I remember some of the conversations a few of us used to have.

I see the gringo on here now and again, seen he attempted a football thread with Pep, i did mean to comment but forgot..does he not post much due to not many football threads? Cracking poster he was.

Must dash..quick grub stop in McDonald's is over got my daughter about to drag me all over Cardiff and blow my wallet contents on shit she's already got.
    We are definitely not the same poster... But I think we both knew that, as does pretty much everybody else (FWIW anyways ;) )

Gringo still posts on here doesn't he?
    Hope so, I learn much frrrrrom the Grrrrriiiingo