+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Loic Damour

Loic Damour

A mate of mine went to see Neil Warnock in Porthcawl last night. He said that Warnock said of Loic that he was a bit rash when he first came to us and would have been booked or sent off every game, but he's listened and calmed down a lot. Damour has also had some injury problems lately by all accounts.

Re: Loic Damour

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    A mate of mine went to see Neil Warnock in Porthcawl last night. He said that Warnock said of Loic that he was a bit rash when he first came to us and would have been booked or sent off every game, but he's listened and calmed down a lot. Damour has also had some injury problems lately by all accounts.
    It would explain his absences from the starting line up, when most of us can see he is a real talent. I hope he settles down and listens to NW. He looks the complete midfielder in many ways - he offers some real ball-carrying talent which we could do with in our engine room. Not sure about these injury problems mind - hasn't he been on the bench for almost all games so far?

Quote Originally Posted by El Horno View Post
    It would explain his absences from the starting line up, when most of us can see he is a real talent. I hope he settles down and listens to NW. He looks the complete midfielder in many ways - he offers some real ball-carrying talent which we could do with in our engine room. Not sure about these injury problems mind - hasn't he been on the bench for almost all games so far?
    Interesting to see how he's impressed considering a few on here were making all kinds of derisory remarks about him before he'd even kicked a ball. I was slightly underwhelmed at first when we signed him, but I knew he must have something about him if an experienced manager like our Colin thinks that he can make it in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Was thinking of going. Was only £3. Good crowd there ?

...rat da rat da ra