+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to tell them to bugger off and not give them anything

Time to tell them to bugger off and not give them anything

Re: Time to tell them to bugger off and not give them anything

The thing that bugs me about this whole "divorce bill" is it's completely unhinged.

"You want a divorce? Give me loads of money".

Ok, in that case let's look at dividing the assets up then. Oh wait, EU seem to be very quiet about that.

Fecking going to rue the day this stupid country voted to leave the EU

Don't say you were not told

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Fecking going to rue the day this stupid country voted to leave the EU

Don't say you were not told
    Disagree. For me it confirms we were right to leave such a vindictive, small minded and undemocratic organisation.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Disagree. For me it confirms we were right to leave such a vindictive, small minded and undemocratic organisation.
    The desire to protect the EU project is greater than any desire to have a fair break which aids both parties.

Brexit can work for EU and Britain if the commitment is there by both sides. Brexit works for Britain, other nations could well then also leave. EU doesn't want that. EU sees second largest contributor leave. That's a massive loss to them. Ok, try to gouge as much money as they can. Try to make Brexit fail.

It's staggering how indoctrinated Ireland are.

Look at the Treaty of Lisbon referendums. Ireland voted against initially; "wrote decision - vote again". How utterly farcical and undemocratic.

There's more important things than the Brexit saga to worry about. Artificial Intelligence will make most of humanity redundant.

Don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    The EU is an organisation with assets and liabilities.The EU has been clear that when the UK leaves, it is expected to pay off its share of the liabilities https://www.instituteforgovernment.o...u-divorce-bill

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's more important things than the Brexit saga to worry about. Artificial Intelligence will make most of humanity redundant.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a8021601.html

Quite ironic from a country who chops hands off and treats women like shite!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The EU is an organisation with assets and liabilities.The EU has been clear that when the UK leaves, it is expected to pay off its share of the liabilities https://www.instituteforgovernment.o...u-divorce-bill
    And conveniently ignore dividing up the assets, right?

don't believe the hype organ morgan

automation and robots have been with us since the 1980' s and i should know as my work involves programming them to some extent !!

robots will create more jobs than lose in an industrial sense . i can't answer for people who sit on there arse in office jobs tho !

as for brexit no one knows what's going to happen not even the government !

I dont use twitter, but read that there were pro brexit bots posting all over there before the vote. All trace back to russia. Not sure if its bullshit or a wacky conspiracy.

Brexit referendum not going the way a minority wanted - must be russian bots.
    Trump winning - must be russian bots.
    Me not winning lottery - must be russian bots interfering with ball drawing.
    Aunt Nellie's dog died - must be russian bots poisoning mutts.

Twitter would be better suited to 28 characters - 1 per IQ point of the average twitter user.

Well I think we are fecked

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

automation and robots have been with us since the 1980' s and i should know as my work involves programming them to some extent !!

robots will create more jobs than lose in an industrial sense . i can't answer for people who sit on there arse in office jobs tho !

You might be correct. But powerful voices - Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking, to name but two - believe otherwise.

Musk is somewhat of a fruitloop in a number of ways. Hawking might know about black holes but industrial automation? Eh...

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

I sit on my aRse in an office job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    And conveniently ignore dividing up the assets, right?
    What assets - other than ones that are part and parcel of the UK and will stay with the UK when we leave?

Do 'we' have a claim to the 13th floor of some EU building in Brussels? If not - what?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Brexit referendum not going the way a minority wanted - must be russian bots.
    Trump winning - must be russian bots.
    Me not winning lottery - must be russian bots interfering with ball drawing.
    Aunt Nellie's dog died - must be russian bots poisoning mutts.

Twitter would be better suited to 28 characters - 1 per IQ point of the average twitter user.
    I bet you drink alone don't you.

organ we are in the middle of another industrial revolution . for example electric cars and flying cars are now here now not in the future but now . the entire british automotive manufacturing world is panicking as they don't enough skills especially in automation world to keep up what#s required right now . whether brexit is good or not for the uk future engineering can't keep up with pace what's happening right now . interesting times ahead for all for us . i,m positive for the uk manufacturing world after brexit can't speak for the financial and service world

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What assets - other than ones that are part and parcel of the UK and will stay with the UK when we leave?

Do 'we' have a claim to the 13th floor of some EU building in Brussels? If not - what?
    I'd suggest we've a stake in each and every tangible asset owned by the EU. Can be property, can be other things. That can't be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I bet you drink alone don't you.
    Not really.

I just find it highly amusing that apparently 419 Russian bots ( one of whom turned out to actually be a Scottish security guard ) were magically able to convince the majority to vote Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    That's you off Trotskys Christmas card list

The economy was growing faster then other G7 countries and The pound was in good shape pre referendum.

But apparently it’s worth giving tne economy a kick in the bollocks just to gain back control.

Whatever the **** that means.