+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to tell them to bugger off and not give them anything

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time to tell them to bugger off and not give them anything

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    We're 'given two weeks' and this is seen as an ultimatum even though no-one thought to have a plan in place before this all began, not even UKIP, even though it was their reason for being. (Although we shouldn't expect too much from those jingoistic ****wumps). Now we've sent in the clowns to negotiate. What a depressing shambles.
    This pretty much sums it up for me.

It is absolutely clear now that nobody was prepared for the result.

The remain campaign thought we’d remain, the leave campaign thought we’d remain, my guess is that those who voted leave thought we’d remain.

Nobody had a plan to deal with a leave vote then, they don’t appear to have one now. Johnson, Farage and Gove were all giving it the big one about leaving, but now they’ve achieved the result they didn’t expect, and i suspect didn’t really want, have left it for other, even more incompetent arseholes to sort out.

As for controlling outer borders, our border with Europe is Calais. Do you think the French are going to be more or less vigilant in letting migrants out of their country and into ours?

What the hell is going to happen in Ireland? If anyone’s got any ideas, please let Theresa May know, because she doesn’t have any.

Re: Time to tell them to bugger off and not give them anything

Quite a telling quote from:the Irish prime minister

“Mr Varadkar added: "It's 18 months since the referendum, it's 10 years since people who wanted a referendum started agitating for one.
    "Sometimes it doesn't seem like they have thought all this through."