+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to tell them to bugger off and not give them anything

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time to tell them to bugger off and not give them anything

Yeah less owwwl tell "em to buggery off, we got Dunkirk, Blitz Spirit, Queen Muvver, Pearly King, Feet n Inches, Lambeth Walk, Fish n Chips, Pwopah Beer, Up ve Ammers, The faaakin Empire, White Vans, Made in Bwittun, an I'm wavin me Union Flag like we did in the Wawers, and before faaaaakin nointeen seventy freeee-aaaah.

Laaaahvley.

:rolleyeswtfsmiley:

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Yeah less owwwl tell "em to buggery off, we got Dunkirk, Blitz Spirit, Queen Muvver, Pearly King, Feet n Inches, Lambeth Walk, Fish n Chips, Pwopah Beer, Up ve Ammers, The faaakin Empire, White Vans, Made in Bwittun, an I'm wavin me Union Flag like we did in the Wawers, and before faaaaakin nointeen seventy freeee-aaaah.

Laaaahvley.

:rolleyeswtfsmiley:
    That map of the world will soon be turning pink again, you wait and see.

I must say that, having read this thread, all Theresa May needs to do is send in some of the experts on everything we've got on here to the negotiations and that'll be Brexit sorted in a couple of hours .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That map of the world will soon be turning pink again, you wait and see.

I must say that, having read this thread, all Theresa May needs to do is send in some of the experts on everything we've got on here to the negotiations and that'll be Brexit sorted in a couple of hours .
    Bob, normally I’d agree with your sentiment.

But in this case, I really do believe that those of us posting on this thread would be hard pressed to make a bigger clusterfvck out of this than the bunch of muppets who are currently leading the negotiations.