+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tough game today but really need to get three points

Tough game today but really need to get three points

It won't be the end of the world if we don't win but we could do with a decent performance to keep in touch with the biggest team in western Europe and Sheffield united

God I hate Bristol city , please let them get hammered

Re: Tough game today but really need to get three points

Spot on sludge.
    After the last international breaks we’ve stumbled a bit. We need to get into them today and get some momentum back

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Spot on sludge.
    After the last international breaks we’ve stumbled a bit. We need to get into them today and get some momentum back
    I would give ward a go up front today , play the ball on the deck and get the wingers to cut balls back into the box , ralls is good at getting onto that sort of pass

No point in hoofing it against a big side like Brentford , who are on form , their centre backs will just dominate

Ward will be playing up front, as there is no one else, bogle banned and Zahore still injured

Looking forward to this one and not sure how it will go. I am bringing my mate down with me today who is a Brentford fan and obviously going in the away end. Hope I am the one gloating afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It won't be the end of the world if we don't win but we could do with a decent performance to keep in touch with the biggest team in western Europe and Sheffield united

God I hate Bristol city , please let them get hammered

Yes a hard game a head today I think. 7 players out would test even the best squads in this league. Brentford are decent. I like the manager Dean Smith. I had hoped we might have got him after Slade. Obviously we ended up just fine with Neil. Ollie Watkins is a good player for them as well. They seem to lose they're best players but remain competitive so its going to be hard.