+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT CARDIFF 2 - 0 BRENTFORD. Match thread

Re: FT CARDIFF 2 - 0 BRENTFORD. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Yes, poorly weighted back pass. Didn't spot that at the game from where I was sat so a bit harsh to blame Etheridge.
    Both to blame, plus whoever passed it back to Morrison, plus other players not moving to create options for the original passer.

Rubbish piece of football all round.

There were a few today.

Bamba slipping and then their striker allowing a committed Morrison to block his shot

I tire of people picking out Etheridge's mistakes and not giving him credit for how good he is.In my view he has been a top signing.Once again yesterday he made some excellent saves and looks a confident keeper.We have a terrific defensive record and that to a great extent is down to him.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    I tire of people picking out Etheridge's mistakes and not giving him credit for how good he is.In my view he has been a top signing.Once again yesterday he made some excellent saves and looks a confident keeper.We have a terrific defensive record and that to a great extent is down to him.
    Spot on , he looked solid again yesterday , he should keep the shirt

Some of his kicking is a bit dodgy but that can be worked on

Three points !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I'm not your mate.
    Correct. I try to distance myself from negativity. World's a bad enough place.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Miss of the season by Brentford player. 5 yards out, open goal, all the time in the world. Put it wide. You'll have to see it to believe it. Hilarious.

Chance handed to them by Etheridge pissing about at the back rather than clearing.
    Morrison didn't need to take the touch did he?