+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player ratings

Re: Player ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Prefer to see Tomlin as a number 10 rather than Ward.
    Tomlin would the first name on my team sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Agree Ward finds spaces and makes runs that no other City player does. Hes not an out ball or target man. Give him the service though and he will score. Clever player.
    Yep he is a class player being played as a target man.

Ref the comments on Morrison...He was definitely at least partly to blame, but I find it strange that everyone ignores it when he makes up for Bamba as he did after Bamba slipped.

It's almost like it didn't happen and it's fine to knock Morrison for every error he makes, but we ignore it if it's Manga or Bamba who IMHO make more errors.

As a whole though the stats don't lie . We have the best defence Inn he division

Etheridge keeps improving. Ward worked very hard but I agree he's wasted as a target man. It was just nice to win without a few of our best players.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Ref the comments on Morrison...He was definitely at least partly to blame, but I find it strange that everyone ignores it when he makes up for Bamba as he did after Bamba slipped.

It's almost like it didn't happen and it's fine to knock Morrison for every error he makes, but we ignore it if it's Manga or Bamba who IMHO make more errors.

As a whole though the stats don't lie . We have the best defence Inn he division
    I made my comment because you me tioned the Bamba mistake I just thought I'd bring up what Morrison did too. I agree he gets a bit of stick, seems Bamba gets let off easily, think once an opinion is made on a player some people can't see past it.
    Morrison had stuck off fans around me one game, and I was amazed as he didn't lose a header all day