Patterson 6
    Fred 5
    He was crap

Re: Player ratings

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Damour better than bamba???

Morrison 6!!

How vodka have you put away?
    As you know it’s all about opinions. I have mine, you have yours.

I thought Damour was very good today, whilst Bamba was also very good but just below the levels he has performed at this season.

I have just got in after driving home and would never dream of drinking and driving.

For the first 20 minutes I’d forgotten damour was playing tbh, bamba was immense, our best defender and at times our best midfielder, he kept us in the game in my view. Morrison was shocking.

For the first 20 minutes I’d forgotten damour was playing tbh, bamba was immense, our best defender and at times our best midfielder, he kept us in the game in my view. Morrison was shocking.
    As I said, all about opinions. I respect yours regarding Bamba and Morrison.

I thought Ward got through a huge amount of work today. Probably his best game for us so far.

Agree with ratings in the main but also TDA comments, Ward did well first half especially. i don't think Morrisson had his best game, he couldn't cope with their passing game and was muscled of the ball a few times. Bennet and Ralls best for me, with Hoilett and Etheridge mentioned in despatches. Manga also showed improvement but I still cant work out how we kept a clean sheet

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Agree with ratings in the main but also TDA comments, Ward did well first half especially. i don't think Morrisson had his best game, he couldn't cope with their passing game and was muscled of the ball a few times. Bennet and Ralls best for me, with Hoilett and Etheridge mentioned in despatches. Manga also showed improvement but I still cant work out how we kept a clean sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    1. Your sentence structure would suggest you're the one who is pissed not me
    2. I largely agreed with you, you duck egg

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    1. Your sentence structure would suggest you're the one who is pissed not me
    2. I largely agreed with you, you duck egg
    Please refer to previous post by TH63, I was taking the piss out of him. My apologies for any offence.

Apart from the time Bamba inexplicably slipped and when the striker he let in looked sure to score Morrison got across to block him maybe ?

Let's face it our defence was a shambles today- as was theirs.

We left 4 up at times, Thry left 3 nearly all the time, so often the game went from end to end without a tackle .

It was a crazy crazy game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Please refer to previous post by TH63, I was taking the piss out of him. My apologies for any offence.
    None taken

Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    I thought Ward got through a huge amount of work today. Probably his best game for us so far.
    Ward was our best player IMHO. An 8 .

Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    I thought he was mainly ineffective, pushed off the ball far to easily always in the wrong place at the wrong time.In the latter stages of the game he did make a couple of chances for his teammates . He is a skillful footballer , certainly isn't a target man maybe more of a no 10?

Ward is a poacher , give him the chances and he will put them away , could easily get a shedload with a fit zahore in place as the target man

Prefer to see Tomlin as a number 10 rather than Ward.

Etheridge 8 ( MOM developing so quickly well done Warnock what a fund.)
    Manga 7 ( looked ok at full back )
    Bamba 7.5 ( luv his efforts one of the best city signings if recent years )
    Morrison 6 , ( strong big leader not great yesterday )
    Bennett 7, ( looks a good full back )
    Ralls 8, ( great game , top CM in the championship )
    Damour 7.5, (looks a great find still developing ,played well )
    Feeney 6, ( journey man ,won't let you down, typical Warnock squad man,did well yesterdayin wet conditions .)
    Bryson 7: (I'll like the lad ,I'd sign him ,decent yesterday )
    Hoilett 7 : ( has the potential to be so dangerous,not easy underfoot yesterday )
    Ward 6 ( not a Centre Forward ,inside left or right, did okay though )

Gunnar 6,(great to see him back,turning into a City legend )
    Patterson 5, (should have played instead of Lange, going to be a top player )
    Fred 5 ( Should have been on at 65 minutes instead of Ward if he is the next Nat Lofthouse ,game was crying out for a hold the ball forward )

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Apart from the time Bamba inexplicably slipped and when the striker he let in looked sure to score Morrison got across to block him maybe ?

Let's face it our defence was a shambles today- as was theirs.

We left 4 up at times, Thry left 3 nearly all the time, so often the game went from end to end without a tackle .

It was a crazy crazy game.
    I like Morrison and used to get baffled hearing people slag him off at games, but he got caught on the ball after that pass from etheridge from what I've seen of the game of ifollow. Bamba got back to cover forcing their player to miss an open net.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I like Morrison and used to get baffled hearing people slag him off at games, but he got caught on the ball after that pass from etheridge from what I've seen of the game of ifollow. Bamba got back to cover forcing their player to miss an open net.
    And it was Morrison’s feeble back pass to the keeper that started that little debacle in the first place.
    I like the guy and I think he’s had some good games lately.
    Yesterday wasn’t one of them.

Agree Ward finds spaces and makes runs that no other City player does. Hes not an out ball or target man. Give him the service though and he will score. Clever player.

And it was Morrison’s feeble back pass to the keeper that started that little debacle in the first place.
    I like the guy and I think he’s had some good games lately.
    Yesterday wasn’t one of them.
    From what I've seen of the game is agree.

Sure he won't have too many mind.

What does Bryson do ... apart from run around chasing shadows?

I've been disappointed in what I've seen of him so far. His passing is not that good, he can't keep possession and gets muscled off the ball too easily.