Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
Seeing the job that Clement (a good and well respected coach) is doing as a manager sort of highlights why Osian Roberts is better off where he is in the Wales set-up.

As for Swansea, I think they've had an easier run of games than last season and they will need a new manager and some cash in January to turn it around.

As for Tan being a great owner, another sub 20,000 crowd despite the club being 3rd, and despite there being no home games for nearly 3 weeks (previous low crowds have been attributed to too many games, and no 3pm Saturday kick off) is, in my opinion, largely down to his previous actions.

Ticket prices - spot on, very reasonable.
Team performances - very good, exceeding expectations.
No home game for 3 weeks
Saturday 3pm
Football supporters are transient,they come and they go,they always have they always will.
A nice run in the premier league will see a lot of them back down the city saying they have been watching the city
For 15,20 or 30 years conveniently forgetting they stayed at home for 4 or 5 years whilst they were protesting over some misplaced feeling of being wronged.
I hope you stick by Merthyr a little longer than you stuck by Cardiff when the going got a little tough for you Mr Disloya?