+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brentford fans think you’re a bunch of weirdos

Brentford fans think you’re a bunch of weirdos

It will sound like sour grapes after a defeat but what a sad bunch of ****ers their fans are. Proper weirdos.

We got bullied by them and the referee was truly atrocious. Booked one of their players, when it could easily have been a red and 3 more.

We could romp this division if we were consistent.

And more, enjoy

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=128325

Re: Brentford fans think you’re a bunch of weirdos

Wolvesford under the westway there.

Bit of a mix really. Some whinging but most fairly honest. Warnock is a winner and the defeat was as much down to their horrendous finishing as anything .

No good playing pretty football in midfield under no pressure- you need to be able to put the ball in the net or at least produce more than the 3-4 proper on target efforts they managed today.

You also need to be able to defend. They were awful and we looked like we could score every time we broke away.

They are a good side but they won't win a thing unless they can do it in both boxes

I wish it was easier to reply to these posts on other boards. How are we third? H'mm maybe because we can beat teams like Wolves, Sheffield Utd, Villa etc.

In fact, I just checked out record against the top ten teams and it's P9 W6 D2 L1

Not bad for a team that "plays really crap football".

If Brentford fans can't figure out why they're 10 places behind us, all they need to do is look at the goals against column. There's more to football than just passing it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Bit of a mix really. Some whinging but most fairly honest. Warnock is a winner and the defeat was as much down to their horrendous finishing as anything .

No good playing pretty football in midfield under no pressure- you need to be able to put the ball in the net or at least produce more than the 3-4 proper on target efforts they managed today.

You also need to be able to defend. They were awful and we looked like we could score every time we broke away.

They are a good side but they won't win a thing unless they can do it in both boxes
    We most have been writing our posts at the same time. I could have saved my self the bother if I'd have seen this first.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It will sound like sour grapes after a defeat but what a sad bunch of ****ers their fans are. Proper weirdos.

We got bullied by them and the referee was truly atrocious. Booked one of their players, when it could easily have been a red and 3 more.

And more, enjoy

What a bunch of snivelling, whining, whinging sad cases. But on the bright side they are going to walk this league once they get a bit more consistent. In the meantime, Brentford fans:

whining.jpg

We were pretty awful but thankfully their strikers couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.
    The ref (and Lino’s) were crap but I think Brentford benefitted more than we did.

Dear Brentford fans ,lovely to see you and your tidy team yesterday ,sorry for the rain ,did it make it tough for you ??

We have a terrible habit of manning up and beating good sides like yourselves , which I can only applogise for , football is a cocktail of skills, effort and attitude , the aftermath of such results is usually followed by opponents asking "how and why did we lose ,they are brutes , and lucky, bloody Warnock " .

Winning games when your on the back foot is a sign of a club that will probally challenge the top 6 , and finish above your goodselves, in this very tough league , we are more than happy at the moment .

If we do go up, we will mention you in despatches , and remind folk, how much of a nice organised side you are .

One question, how did allow Sunderland to score three ??

Now see what you said about our record against the top teams there says it all. Beat us and well done. Sport and football in particular isn't fair. It's why it's so good.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We most have been writing our posts at the same time. I could have saved my self the bother if I'd have seen this first.
    👍 Nah I enjoyed reading your post too 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

And more, enjoy

Deluded

In fairness to Brentford fans, the feeling of "how dd we lose" is replicated by most of us leaving the ground and wondering "how the **** did we win". Theres a lengthy thread on here about the same thing so I wouldn't be too down on them

"Cardiff were bang average, only Wolves have looked half decent and they didn’t score against us or beat us. We could romp this division if we were consistent"

He knows we beat Wolves quite comfortably, right?

The game could have gone either way , they have a decent side

But we took our chances and won

That's the way it is

Brentford played decent football but didn't really cut us open and rip us apart the way they seem to think they did, only clear cut chances I can remember was from us pissing about near our own goal for no reason

We were missing 4 key players yesterday and still beat them, if we're bang average what does that make them?

I like Brentford , they are a well run side , operating on a tight budget

But if we had Gunnar in the middle and maybe Tomlin pulling a few strings it may well have been a different game altogether

Three points

Given one of their posters cites a certain website, not surprised they think we're all wierdos...

Love this line...

“We have played much worse and beaten better teams than Cardiff”.

For the record they’ve beaten. Bolton, Millwall, Birmingham, Preston and Leeds. That’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

In fact, I just checked out record against the top ten teams and it's P9 W6 D2 L1
    😁😁😁😁

Aden Flint
    He scores some goals
    Scores some goals
    Aden Flint he scores the goals....

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    ��������

Aden Flint
    He scores some goals
    Scores some goals
    Aden Flint he scores the goals....
    He didn’t score on Saturday though did he

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    He didn’t score on Saturday though did he
    By about 1 inch to the left of the post. I’ll take a point up there against a side on a mini run.
    Unbeaten, were the better side, and played football on the ground.

Quite different to some other sides...

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    In fairness to Brentford fans, the feeling of "how dd we lose" is replicated by most of us leaving the ground and wondering "how the **** did we win". Theres a lengthy thread on here about the same thing so I wouldn't be too down on them
    I didn't think that, I thought we won a game of football the best we could .with injuries ,in poor weather against an in form side,its football for god sake not ballet , will Brentford be above us come year end ,next thing we will be calling for Pepe Pullis to join us ?

speaking of weirdos......

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    speaking of weirdos......

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The clown is utterly obsessed.

I can't imagine any circumstances that would make me want to look at the wurzels message board, let alone bother to register and contribute.