+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kenneth Zohore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kenneth Zohore

Warnock definitely spoke about pain from scar tissue. The club have had a second opinion on the problem which confirmed their original diagnosis. He did say that some players (e.g. Gunnar) could play with that level of pain (presumably it takes time to settle down) whilst others can't.

He did say that he (Warnock) was like Ken in that regard and had a similar pain threshold - so wasn't saying Ken is a wuss. I'm sure he also said something about an option to cut away the scar tissue if necessary.

Re: Kenneth Zohore

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Warnock definitely spoke about pain from scar tissue. The club have had a second opinion on the problem which confirmed their original diagnosis. He did say that some players (e.g. Gunnar) could play with that level of pain (presumably it takes time to settle down) whilst others can't.

He did say that he (Warnock) was like Ken in that regard and had a similar pain threshold - so wasn't saying Ken is a wuss. I'm sure he also said something about an option to cut away the scar tissue if necessary.
    Neil Warnock said that he and Ken had high pain thresholds. I think he meant low ones.