+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why are attendances so poor?

Re: Why are attendances so poor?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Our next Saturday 3pm home game is January 13th.
    That’ll almost be 2 months after last Saturdays game against Brentford.
    The gradual demise of the Saturday 3pm KO was the reason I gave up my season ticket last year. I wonder how many others did the same? Does anyone know how many ST's were sold this season compared to last's?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    His first season was football to make your eyes bleed. Worst I have ever witnessed. Some of the games in the premeir league were ok.
    Point taken. What I meant was that there was an anticipation that we were still heading in the right direction and a force in the Championship. Everything that happened after the PL was backsliding.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    I wasn't recommending £5 offers every game by the way. That would just be silly.
    I realise that Steve, just making the point its not all about price, although it is a factor.

People in Cardiff who say they support Cardiff and never go to games really should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    People in Cardiff who say they support Cardiff and never go to games really should be ashamed.
    deleted ...mare!

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    I always wondered that, i have worked with blokes who call themselves " city through and through ", always have a opinion on " the city " yet never used to set foot in Ninian park or now CCS , I know i do not get to every game like i used to, but family stuff often gets in the way, We have all met people who live all over the country and get to games, yet these " city fans " who live in and around cardiff just cannot be arsed