+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlie Rose - Another establishment pervert exposed

Charlie Rose - Another establishment pervert exposed

The great and the good are falling like flies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...74d_story.html

Re: Charlie Rose - Another establishment pervert exposed

Add another one .. Glen Thrush, New York Times White House correspondent.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/pol...ual-harassment

More to follow no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Add another one .. Glen Thrush, New York Times White House correspondent.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/pol...ual-harassment

More to follow no doubt.
    Facking ell Bales its one after another mate every week it seems
    whats sickening is how they operate for so long protected

Here's one more, congressman John Conyers who is the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/...n-harassed-her

Have you mentioned Roy Moore yet, Gluey?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Have you mentioned Roy Moore yet, Gluey?
    I was going to mention him, but he has just come out with a whole bunch of witnesses who worked at the restaurant in question, and also at the mall that he was allegedly banned from, and as a group they have refuted the evidence of the accusers. If you have anything that can prove which side has the right version of events then post it up!

Nobody is denying the claims in the other cases I posted above, and there is also a bit more evidence involved.

I was going to mention him, but he has just come out with a whole bunch of witnesses who worked at the restaurant in question, and also at the mall where he was supposedly banned from, and as a group they have refuted the evidence of the accusers. If you have anything that can prove which side has the right version of events then post it up!

Nobody is denying the claims in the cases I posted above, and there is also a bit more evidence involved.
    Oh of course. And completely unrelated, he's a Republican. A coincidence.

Oh of course. And completely unrelated, he's a Republican. A coincidence.
    It's not about politics, it's about the lack of a conclusive narrative. The witnesses that Moore has presented included people who actually worked at the restaurant, and one guy who was the manager in charge of the mall.

It would help if one of the accusers released her highschool yearbook for forensic handwriting analysis, but she doesn't seem to be very forthcoming.

It's not about politics, it's about the lack of a conclusive narrative. The witnesses that Moore has presented included people who actually worked at the restaurant, and one guy who was the manager in charge of the mall.

It would help if one of the accusers released her highschool yearbook for forensic handwriting analysis, but she doesn't seem to be very forthcoming.
    No, I believe you. All the allegations against the Hollywood types and Democrats are true, but the Republicans are getting framed.

Those witnesses said Moore was not banned from a shopping mall, therefore he has never done anything indecent against a minor. It's as simple as that (as long as he's Republican).

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...roy_moore.html

No, I believe you. All the allegations against the Hollywood types and Democrats are true, but the Republicans are getting framed.

Those witnesses said Moore was not banned from a shopping mall, therefore he has never done anything indecent against a minor. It's as simple as that (as long as he's Republican).

Wales Bales is neutral. Don’t forget that he tells us every time he posts these stories.

Don't worry mate, there will be plenty of Republicans exposed too. By all accounts this type of behaviour has been rampant, they've even got a secret shush fund to pay off the victims, and the taxpayer picks up the bill.

This is only the beginning, there is way more to come. I think some people are going to be genuinely shocked about where all this ends up.

The great and the good are falling like flies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...74d_story.html
    Very disappointing. It's sad when you find stuff that like about someone so well respected.

Don't worry mate, there will be plenty of Republicans exposed too. By all accounts this type of behaviour has been rampant, they've even got a secret shush fund to pay off the victims, and the taxpayer picks up the bill.

This is only the beginning, there is way more to come. I think some people are going to be genuinely shocked about where all this ends up.
    16 people have accused POTUS and no one seems to give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Was the same at Caldey Island.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    In some way it is easier for a high-profile figure to shake accusations off, as there is always a fall-back 'motive' to consider or even to hide behind - i.e. that they are high profile / wealthy, therefore they are targets of false allegations by gold-diggers.
    And maybe sometimes that happens too.
    And these people also have the best lawyers and the scariest thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    In some way it is easier for a high-profile figure to shake accusations off, as there is always a fall-back 'motive' to consider or even to hide behind - i.e. that they are high profile / wealthy, therefore they are targets of false allegations by gold-diggers.
    And maybe sometimes that happens too.
    And these people also have the best lawyers and the scariest thugs.
    It also doesn't help when a left-wing lawyer that has a history of parading multiple accusers during election campaigns, shows up when the opposition candidate is in the accendancy.

@lardy a little birdie told me that an influential Republican will be next, just in time for Thanksgiving!

Blog Entries

@lardy a little birdie told me that an influential Republican will be next, just in time for Thanksgiving!
    I thought they had a big birdie for Thanksgiving?