+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Which City player is the best performer in the Championship according to the stats ?

Which City player is the best performer in the Championship according to the stats ?

Sol Bamba is currently the best-performing player in the Championship according to stats compiled by Whoscored.com.

He's averaging 6.7 clearances and 2.7 interceptions per game.

Last Saturday Bamba seemed to throw a switch and after about twenty minutes suddenly decide , 'I'm going to cut those passes out', and came away with the ball on five or six occasions (though there was one instance when he missed and ended up ten yards past the play).

I know there are plenty of comments about Bamba's level of play on here, but I'm wondering if perhaps we fans are not fully giving him the credit he deserves......

Re: Which City player is the best performer in the Championship according to the stats ?

Most consistent player in the team since his arrival. Was my player of the season last term.
    Spedger

Re: Which City player is the best performer in the Championship according to the stats ?

Think those interception stats were topped up quite a bit against Brentford, he made loads!

I think he,s the best signing since Gunnerson.