Seems to me that NW has brought into the club an abundance of experienced and committed players that he trusts - and without spending a lot either. The squad also seems to be 'together', results are coming and we're all enjoying our football again - and long may that be the case.

In some ways though, he's created a problem for himself with options all over the place. Tonight's game is a good example; we should be going there full of confidence and most of us will be expecting to collect the three points.

So my point is so much depends on the manager's choice of formation and the tactics he adopts in each and every game from now on. He tends to be loyal as far as possible and there's the old adage about keeping a winning team but he must also take some account of the opponents on the day and their strengths and the form they are in. Can he afford(or be bold enough) to pick and choose a team that's seems right for each match?

I guess he's been in the game long enough to believe these are problems he welcomes but I suggest that, given only average injuries, the season's outcome is now on his shoulders.