+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Looks like first goal wins it....send for Tomlin

Looks like first goal wins it....send for Tomlin

Re: Looks like first goal wins it....send for Tomlin

Get him on Warnock ffs

I pity the fans who’ve travelled tonight.

Cold, wet, Tuesday night up North and we are playing Russel Slade safety first football against a team we should be looking to beat if we have promotion ambitions.

Release the shackles

Blue in the Face

FYP

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Get him on Warnock ffs

Release the electronic tag

Hard work listening to this .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hard work listening to this .
    I cant get on radio wales

I've just been watching since the second half started and we seem to be doing quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    You’re lucky

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Only reason I pay the 4.50 a month for the ifollow. Times like tonight I'm stuck in work...can have it on

Hear the stadium announcer 70 odd minutes gone...must be a sub..oh no it's MOTM on the new Twitter announcement.

Barnsley about to put a third sub on. We wait for Tomlin. Ill give our subs 8 minutes and any injury time.

Get in!!!

We went for a 1-0, and although we were calling for Tomlin, when he put Damour on we all knew he wasn't an option. He's not going to take Ralls or Gunnar off for anyone if he can help it. It was scrappy but they didn't really trouble us, Etheridge didn't have a lot to do. For all their fans whining, they're very poor. They didn't really try to come at us but if they did, Hoilett was causing them problems on the break, Danny Ward was troubling their centre backs and winning physical battles which he'll admit isn't his game. Not sure we deserved the 1-0 but we got it and who gives a monkeys!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We went for a 1-0, and although we were calling for Tomlin, when he put Damour on we all knew he wasn't an option. He's not going to take Ralls or Gunnar off for anyone if he can help it. It was scrappy but they didn't really trouble us, Etheridge didn't have a lot to do. For all their fans whining, they're very poor. They didn't really try to come at us but if they did, Hoilett was causing them problems on the break, Danny Ward was troubling their centre backs and winning physical battles which he'll admit isn't his game. Not sure we deserved the 1-0 but we got it and who gives a monkeys!
    Agree, soon as I heard Damour it was obvious to me Tomlin wasn't coming on.
    Damour offers energy and bite so wasn't against it when I heard his name anyway, was just happy to hear he threw the dice a little. Sounded a rather scrappy game, I'll give it a watch later on but I know our commentators always make it sound better than it was so not exactly relishing the thought lol