+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barnsley another bunch of whingers

Re: Barnsley another bunch of whingers

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    “It’s not us, it’s everybody else. They’ve got it all wrong. They don’t know what they are seeing.”

So that’s us, Wolves, Villa, Barnsley, Brentford calling you hoofball thugs...

Quite a collection you’re building.
    Villa most definitely didn’t.
    I don’t remember your fans saying much about us being thugs either, in fact, they were relieved to still have 11 men on the pitch before we were reduced.
    Wolves fans are pathetic, they don’t like anyone who can compete (and be better no less) with them.
    Having read the Barnsley thread there’s only one or two who are bitter, the rest are quite complimentary about us.
    Brentford have themselves to blame for not being able to shoot.

“It’s not us, it’s everybody else. They’ve got it all wrong. They don’t know what they are seeing.”

So that’s us, Wolves, Villa, Barnsley, Brentford calling you hoofball thugs...

Quite a collection you’re building.
    You've just lost to a hopelessly out of form team at home. You really should stop obsessing over us.

How was the boycott for you btw? We all noticed you quietly sneaked back when results improved and started giving it the biggun again, but can we expect a repeat tantrum this season if your form drops again?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    You've just lost to a hopelessly out of form team at home. You really should stop obsessing over us.

How was the boycott for you btw? We all noticed you quietly sneaked back when results improved and started giving it the biggun again, but can we expect a repeat tantrum this season if your form drops again?
    Jursset is just upset that they haven't finished above us for 9 seasons. I notice he didn't criticise our attendances very much after they only got 21k for our game, where we sold nearly 3k tickets. I think he wants to be a wind up merchant but he's so inept everyone just laughs at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Jursset is just upset that they haven't finished above us for 9 seasons. I notice he didn't criticise our attendances very much after they only got 21k for our game, where we sold nearly 3k tickets. I think he wants to be a wind up merchant but he's so inept everyone just laughs at him.
    He's not very subtle at all is he.

Heckingbottom - “that will be least the ball will be in play in a game this season, you couldn't tell who was team in 2nd”

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Water of a ducks back. Turn up. Play. Usually get a decent result thus far. Get judged. Get back on the bus. Same thing next game.

Heckingbottom - “that will be least the ball will be in play in a game this season, you couldn't tell who was team in 2nd”

��������
    https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/we-playe...ntity-johnson/
    Lee Johnson
    Lee Johnson expressed frustration after seeing his side lose 2-1 at home to Preston North End, claiming his side "lacked identity".
    The City head coach cited the number of long balls that were launched towards Milan Djuric in a lacklustre first half as an example where his side failed to play to their ideology.

The head coach summarised the team performance as "frustrating, disappointing and not like us."
    TOO MUCH ROUTE ONE
    He told BCTV: "I thought we lacked identity today, I don't know why we played what felt like 100 long balls in the first half and that certainly wasn't the plan. I don't know why [we did that]. Milan Djuric was on and we need to feed him because what can he do with a 70-yard ball up and around his Adam's apple? He can't do much with it there. We needed to put the extra pass in."

HOOFBALL

��������
    Jursset, I notice you posted a picture of the league table on Twitter to show that Bristol City are a better side than Preston. Would you care to tell me who are the side 3 places above you in the league? Thanks in advance.

��������
    Hiya mate, me again. Just thought you'd like to comment on this post from your forum:

"Just wanted to say that I was extremely disappointed with the tactics employed by Bristol City tonight. You were kicking lumps out of our players all the way through the game, crowding the referee at every opportunity and just generally being thugs. Baker's two-footed lunge late on thankfully only took out your own player and avoided a possible leg break of Barkhuizen.

I thought as a club you were better than resorting to these underhand, un-sportsmanlike tactics but I guess I was wrong. Thankfully football purity won through in the end, justice was done."

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...-alright-lads/

Bit awkward, isn't it?

Hiya mate, me again. Just thought you'd like to comment on this post from your forum:

"Just wanted to say that I was extremely disappointed with the tactics employed by Bristol City tonight. You were kicking lumps out of our players all the way through the game, crowding the referee at every opportunity and just generally being thugs. Baker's two-footed lunge late on thankfully only took out your own player and avoided a possible leg break of Barkhuizen.

I thought as a club you were better than resorting to these underhand, un-sportsmanlike tactics but I guess I was wrong. Thankfully football purity won through in the end, justice was done."

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...-alright-lads/

Bit awkward, isn't it?
    Read and ignored.

What else can he do to that 😂

That post has been deleted and the user banned.

Truth hurts over there?

What about your observations about league positions? If Bristol City are better than PNE because they're higher, I think that must mean Cardiff are better than Bristol City? I'm just a layman though so I'm sure you'll be able to mansplain it to me.

What about your observations about league positions? If Bristol City are better than PNE because they're higher, I think that must mean Cardiff are better than Bristol City? I'm just a layman though so I'm sure you'll be able to mansplain it to me.
    He’s too busy reading the book daddy bought him, to reply

https://mobile.twitter.com/charliehi...78595648315392

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    He’s too busy reading the book daddy bought him, to reply

https://mobile.twitter.com/charliehi...78595648315392
    Unfortunately our learned friend doesn't seem to reply to comments with facts in them. Funny that.

Jurrset, if you're reading, let me know when you get to the 6-0 game. I'd love to see the headlines.