Thread: Barnsley another bunch of whingers

Barnsley another bunch of whingers

Re: Barnsley another bunch of whingers

“But they won . We've been Warnocked”

Love it

Don’t think they’re that bad.

Great win. Well done Bluebirds. The play offs are the minimum now. You need to strengthen in January and really go for top two. Wolves are good going forward but very ordinary at the back.
    Just keep that two points per game average and you are going up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Great win. Well done Bluebirds. The play offs are the minimum now. You need to strengthen in January and really go for top two. Wolves are good going forward but very ordinary at the back.
    Good come back 2nd half by your boys tonight, thought you were going to do them when I’d seen you’d equalised.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Good come back 2nd half by your boys tonight, thought you were going to do them when I’d seen you’d equalised.
    Shocking from Stam again playing a useless and gutless Dutch winger as our centre forward. We scraped a draw in spite of Stam. He needs to go.

I thought there wingers did well

I notice that super Brentford (another bunch of tippy tappy pass the ball for no damn reason) managed to hold the mighty Burton to 1-1 at home tonight with a super 2 attempts on target.

Same horse crap will be spouted by Barnsley fans tonight

Cardiff are resilient - we give absolutely nothing away get the ball forward into dangerous areas as quickly as possible to give us as many goal scoring opportunities as possible.

Congratulations on your 66% possession stats . We'll take the clean sheet and 3 points

Went on the Wolves forum just know. They really are yo their own arse.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I was quite surprised by some of their comments after our game with them on Saturday. They appeared to admit they were lucky to win. They really were very ordinary at the back and are by no means certain of going up. Warnock has a tight and committed squad. I just think you need to add two or three decent players in January. Players will want to come to a club pushing for promotion.
    You will be top six. It’s just a question of whether you have enough quality for top two. Beware the Villa.

I was quite surprised by some of their comments after our game with them on Saturday. They appeared to admit they were lucky to win. They really were very ordinary at the back and are by no means certain of going up. Warnock has a tight and committed squad. I just think you need to add two or three decent players in January. Players will want to come to a club pushing for promotion.
    You will be top six. It’s just a question of whether you have enough quality for top two. Beware the Villa.
    Quite.
    Got to give Bruce credit, he was under some pressure at the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Me to.We're just a bunch of cloggers and they don't see us as a threat

It's difficult to keep up to date with Cardiff, let alone the rest of the division from Sydney, but it sounds like every team in the Champ plays lovely, expansive football except us

We are the Wimbledon of the championship.

So promotion and a FA will be ok with me.

They can hardly talk, they were just as bad. It was a dire game but who bloody cares!

“It’s not us, it’s everybody else. They’ve got it all wrong. They don’t know what they are seeing.”

So that’s us, Wolves, Villa, Barnsley, Brentford calling you hoofball thugs...

Quite a collection you’re building.

Eric the Bee - Are you gonna tell him or shall I?

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    “It’s not us, it’s everybody else. They’ve got it all wrong. They don’t know what they are seeing.”

Lucky, WON, WON, WON, WON Bit of a pattern there, don't you think ! SORE LOSERS

As Eric mentioned in another thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Here's where I make you look like a complete tool.....

Attachment 1952

Villa? In Their Manager's post match interview, he couldn't have been more impressed with our display and openly admitted if it weren't for their goalie we would have scored 6. Many congrats on ending Preston's impressive run of games without a victory btw.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Got in before me

I don’t think that thread is too bad.
    Some even compliment us and Warnock.
    One made a note that when we went a goal up and they had to attack us that we started tearing them apart on the break.
    Maybe they were playing for the draw as the home side and nullified us for 83 minutes?

You need to be good both ends of the field to win games, we were also the away team. We are solid defensively and that will always give us a chance the other end.
    I'd understand these teams moaning if they had us on the back foot with double our chances and we pinch a goal and sit on the lead with 11 men behind the ball, but it's never like that, we have conceded 13 goals in 18 games (considering we conceded 3 at Preston, and let brim who habe only scored 9 all season score past us too it could be even more impressive)
    We will always have a chance going forward as we hit with pace, yes our fans may moan we're not the same outfit as first 5 games but it's a long season...
    All these moaning opposition teams need to have a look at their own teams and stop moaning at us, as we are rightly where we belong.

wurzels long ball.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I think as many should as possible! Make sure he can't avoid it!