+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anybody see crack alley on Bristol's drug problems last night ?

Anybody see crack alley on Bristol's drug problems last night ?

Christ .........st Paul's , Easton etc ........nightmare

Re: Anybody see crack alley on Bristol's drug problems last night ?

The people from there are an odd bunch in general.
    They’ve got a refurbished double decker bus (turned into a restaurant?) by a subway near Cabot Circus and it’s a hot bed for crackheads by there.

Went out with a girl from there before, very pretty but I thought she should’ve had the surname “bungalow” because she had nothing upstairs.
    Anyway she didn’t like the Welsh much (why did she go out with me?) and everyone from there I met don’t like us much either. Feck ‘em.

Lots of students where that lane is It is more vibrant than any area of Cardiff. Just straddles areas with historic problems. A good laugh night out. Don't let Jursett read this. Bristol has loads going for it. Just not the football.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Christ .........st Paul's , Easton etc ........nightmare
    Used to live nearby in Montpelier for a few years early 2000’s, it was rough back then, much worse than St. Paul’s which I never had a problem in despite drinking in the pubs there....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Used to live nearby in Montpelier for a few years early 2000’s, it was rough back then, much worse than St. Paul’s which I never had a problem in despite drinking in the pubs there....
    I have been to that tropic club in 1990 which is just by that lane , it was fine then , it doesn't look ok now !

Lawrence hill has got to be the worst place I've walked around in my life.
    Could nwver get back in the van quick enough.

Crack Alley, wasn't she that bird from Merthyr you were seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Crack Alley, wasn't she that bird from Merthyr you were seeing?
    Watch it

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Lawrence hill has got to be the worst place I've walked around in my life.
    Could nwver get back in the van quick enough.
    My mate got mugged there, apart from that and slight over celebrating our play off win in 2003 a few days later on park street, I never had a problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    My mate got mugged there, apart from that and slight over celebrating our play off win in 2003 a few days later on park street, I never had a problem.....
    One of them places,looked a real dump, we were warned by work not to leave vana open and all the usual shit, don't walk about by yourself kinda stuff, we were only there during day hours, can't say what it was like at night..cant remember the area but was one pub that used to enjoy emptying the pub over the bridge at the workers down on track..would have the odd person stood there screaming, slats offering 20 quid full sex etc....but that could happen anywhere tbh..just looked moody more than anything.. never had any bother after a month or so walking to the shop for fags and drinks