Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
In general I am in agreement with you, a nondescript budget but what else could they do given the situation we find ourselves in.

What pisses me off is that since 2010 the government have missed every single target regarding the deficit and debt. These are promises they made and failed to deliver. 2 years ago the concept of borrowing to invest was laughed at by the party of government as economically illiterate - apparently the economy resembled a household budget and the only way was cut cut cut.

Now, one by one, they seem to be changing their small minds, in other words, admitting they have not a clue what they are doing and the entire economic approach for last 7 years were based not on facts or reason but on classic Tory Boy rhetoric.

I don't share sludges unwavering Corbyn optimism but this lot are woeful and the idea that you can explain every ****-up away with something Gordon brown or Tony Blair shows what a sad pantomime politics in Britain has become.
If corbyn could get rid of the current shadow chancellor and hive off Diane Abbott to the back benches it would be a far better opposition