+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: James Bulger killer back in jail again

Re: James Bulger killer back in jail again

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Monitoring him just did not work.
    Lock him up for till the day he Dies. How would that work for you?.
    He should never be allowed out, he is an obvious danger to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Follow the logic :-

He was released after his terrible crime
    He was "monitored" and committed another crime / broke his release conditions - he was jailed again.
    He was released again
    He was "monitored" and committed another crime / broke his release conditions - he was jailed again.

Logic tells you - there is no effective deterrent, we know that if he is released he will offend again - as has been the case TWICE on top of his original crime.

He needs a 99 year sentence or kept in a secure mental facility (if he is psychotic). In which case we could then guarantee the public he would never be allowed out to do it again. He is very lucky we dont have a death sentence in the UK. Maybe he should share a cell with Charlie Bronson for a week or 2 - so he knows what it feels like to be attacked.
    I would agree with the life term but Charles Bronson is a complete wanker , he's about as evil as a man can get , don't like the idea of scumballs like him getting pleasure from attacking sex offenders , he's a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He should never be allowed out, he is an obvious danger to the public.
    So what is the point of paying to keep him alive?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would agree with the life term but Charles Bronson is a complete wanker , he's about as evil as a man can get , don't like the idea of scumballs like him getting pleasure from attacking sex offenders , he's a ****
    Perhaps he can stick some objects up Venables arse see how he likes it. Second thoughts he’d probably enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Just hang the bastard with no right of appeal.

He won’t be missed.
    What about rapists ?

They should deffo be hanged , if hanging was brought back , they ruin women's lives

I would rather stick them in prison

What about rapists ?

They should deffo be hanged , if hanging was brought back , they ruin women's lives

I would rather stick them in prison
    There is no worse crime than crimes against children Sludge no matter how much you try to justify it by throwing other heinous crimes into the mix.

Perhaps he can stick some objects up Venables arse see how he likes it. Second thoughts he’d probably enjoy it.
    Bronson would enjoy doing it , he's probably got a prisoner for a bitch

There is no worse crime than crimes against children Sludge no matter how much you try to justify it by throwing other heinous crimes into the mix.
    I think raping a woman and beating the shit out of her is just as bad as child abuse

The likes of Brady, Huntley, Huntley.etc where it’s been proved beyond all doubt that they committed the heinous crimes that they did should be swinging from a tree with no right to appeal.

I think raping a woman and beating the shit out of her is just as bad as child abuse
    With respect Sludge you likened beating up a homeless smack head as bad a crime as a child getting molested earlier in the thread.

The likes of Brady, Huntley, Huntley.etc where it’s been proved beyond all doubt that they committed the heinous crimes that they did should be swinging from a tree with no right to appeal.
    Just watching a programme on Peter Tobin , serial killer and rapist

He's just as bad as a child abuser

Just watching a programme on Peter Tobin , serial killer and rapist

He's just as bad as a child abuser
    and should be swinging from a tree

With respect Sludge you likened beating up a homeless smack head as bad a crime as a child getting molested earlier in the thread.
    No i didn't I said drunken ***** who beat up and kill homeless people are evil twats who are just as bad as child abusers

You mentioned smack , not me , many homeless people have mental health problems and are very vulnerable

Just like young children

A evil **** is an evil ****

and should be swinging from a tree
    Well if we had capital punishment , he would be

But we don't

No i didn't I said drunken ***** who beat up and kill homeless people are evil twats who are just as bad as child abusers

You mentioned smack , not me , many homeless people have mental health problems and are very vulnerable

Just like young children

Some are. Most are there because they are junkie / alchy scum.

Well if we had capital punishment , he would be

But we don't
    Because of excusers and liberal twats who believe these fiends have human rights too

Just like young children

They are also probably more likely to be care leavers and also to have been abused as children. I wonder when they become a less worthy victim to JR, it is 16, 18 or 21?

Because of excusers and liberal twats who believe these fiends have human rights too
    As long as you are comfortable with the fact that the CJS will murder an innocent person eventually then the death penalty as a method of cost reduction is a sound theory I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    They are also probably more likely to be care leavers and also to have been abused as children. I wonder when they become a less worthy victim to JR, it is 16, 18 or 21?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    As long as you are comfortable with the fact that the CJS will murder an innocent person eventually then the death penalty as a method of cost reduction is a sound theory I think.
    What part of “Beyond any doubt” did you not understand?

Some are. Most are there because they are junkie / alchy scum.
    As Eric says below a significant amount of alchy drunken scum as you put ii are people who’ve lived their lives in the system through abandonment and abuse.

I know as I spent 13 years in the police and three in Probation.

Think about that before you make statements that make you sound an obnoxious twat

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As Eric says below a significant amount of alchy drunken scum as you put ii are people who’ve lived their lives in the system through abandonment and abuse.

I know as I spent 13 years in the police and three in Probation.

Think about that before you make statements that make you sound an obnoxious twat
    **** off

That's not why though is it? You need to try and look at the bigger picture when it comes I capital punishment and how many negatives there are to it.

Cost
    How hard it is to be beyond reasonable doubt
    No way back if a mistake is made
    Giving a government the power to kill
    That it isn't an actual detterant

You can call people liberal twunts all you want because they aren't short sighted zealots like you but murder's human rights aren't a reason.

**** off
    You are an obnoxious twat, can't take anyone's opinion on board without throwing insults about.

No wonder you need to take breaks from a messagebord.

What part of “Beyond any doubt” did you not understand?
    Well I am pretty sure I have heard it before and it has proved to be wrong.