+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: James Bulger killer back in jail again

James Bulger killer back in jail again

Re: James Bulger killer back in jail again

Why the fvck is he protected and given new identities? Hes an adult now.

Scum of the earth. Hopefully he will get some kind of vigilante retribution behind the wall.

A few years back he was trawling dating sites with single mums

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nables-5038127

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A few years back he was trawling dating sites with single mums

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nables-5038127
    no shame in that, sludge does it all the time

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post

Scum of the earth. Hopefully he will get some kind of vigilante retribution behind the wall.
    the list of people who would show sympathy if they died a slow agonising death is a short one.

He's clearly a dangerous man and needs to be in prison to protect the public

If we leave justice to the public , we have no justice system at all and anarchy rules

Hopefully he's going to be behind bars for a very long time but that's up to the expertise of psychiatrists etc and the judge as to how long that would be

If it was up to me , which it isn't , I would lock him away for good

Whatever happened to prison being a place of reform and rehabilitation?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Certain people cannot be rehabilitated , he's still clearly an active child sex offender as viewing images of child abuse is a criminal act as it involves a victim

Children who kill or commit other serious crimes have very often been subject to extreme child abuse.
    Im sure I've read previously that people who are sexually interested in children have often been abused as a child themselves.

I have no idea if Venables was abused as a child or not, but it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he was.

Does that mean he should be released? Of course not. The prison system has clearly failed and he remains a danger to the public.

I know 10 year olds who still believe in Santa, the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy, so I think you have to treat children who commit serious crimes very differently to adults, however if a threat to the public remains then this should be the main consideration.

Our prisons are so overcrowded and under resourced that they aren't fit for purpose in that respect.

Your second paragraph answers your first.

The snowflake liberals who protect scum like this need to take a long hard look at themselves. He is evil and should not be mollycoddled

Feedback

how do you rehabilitate beasts like venables or thompson?

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    If he can't be rehabilitated then he should be retained indefinitely to protect both himself and the public.
    Hes in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Mary bell was a similar case and it appears that she was successfully rehabilitated

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    The snowflake liberals who protect scum like this need to take a long hard look at themselves. He is evil and should not be mollycoddled
    He needs to be locked up to protect the public

How is that mollycoddling him ?

If you want him put to death then you need to contact your MP , I don't agree with killing people , he's better off behind bars for the rest of his life

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Children who kill or commit other serious crimes have very often been subject to extreme child abuse.
    Im sure I've read previously that people who are sexually interested in children have often been abused as a child themselves.

In some cases that is correct

I have no idea if Venables was abused as a child or not, but it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he was.

Well he's certainly a messed up person

Does that mean he should be released? Of course not. The prison system has clearly failed and he remains a danger to the public.

Indeed

I know 10 year olds who still believe in Santa, the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy, so I think you have to treat children who commit serious crimes very differently to adults, however if a threat to the public remains then this should be the main consideration.
    I know adults who still believe in God

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    RJK take note

If he can't be rehabilitated then he should be retained indefinitely to protect both himself and the public.
    Hes in the wrong place.
    Hanging needs to be brought back for the likes of Venables

Fvck rehabilitation

Hanging needs to be brought back for the likes of Venables

Fvck rehabilitation
    Where is the dividing line ?

Do peadophiles who abuse children , make videos etc be hanged ?

Or is it just about the ones who kill ?

A few years ago a bloke carried out several violent robberies in Barry on old women , one of whom died of her injuries .........evil ?

Hanged or not ?

What about the armed robber who causes the bank staff so much trauma that one of her develops severe depression and kills herself ......evil ?

Surely he must be hanged too ?

Or is he less of an evil person than a child abuser ?

Capital punishment is a minefield and that's why it will never be brought back

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

A few years ago a bloke carried out several violent robberies in Barry on old women , one of whom died of her injuries .........evil ?

Hanged or not ?

What about the armed robber who causes the bank staff so much trauma that one of her develops severe depression and kills herself ......evil ?

And is it really a deterrent?
    I’m sure I read somewhere that the States in the US where the death penalty is active proves otherwise.

It doesn't work as a deterrent and is more expensive than life in prison. My biggest point against it though is would you trust this government with the power to kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Hanged or not ?

In venables case he is now in prison for his 3rd crime against children. Im with the gangster, hang the bastard hes of no use to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It doesn't work as a deterrent and is more expensive than life in prison. My biggest point against it though is would you trust this government with the power to kill you?
    How is hanging someone more expensive than keeping them in prison for life?