+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 264 harrasment cases settled in US Congress

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 264 harrasment cases settled in US Congress

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    dam right there is , but they will pull their usual trick of getting people to focus elsewhere an enemy if you if
    will
    or am I being cynical mate
    I dunno what's going on exactly, it all reads like a Tom Clancy novel with so many twists and turns that it's hard to keep up! But it does seem to be some high-level maneuver that's been extremely well coordinated. In a matter of weeks we've had Hollywood, Saudi Arabia, the Clintons, and now congress. I don't think this could have happened without some serious intel backing it all up.

Re: 264 harrasment cases settled in US Congress

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I dunno what's going on exactly, it all reads like a Tom Clancy novel with so many twists and turns that it's hard to keep up! But it does seem to be some high-level maneuver that's been extremely well coordinated. In a matter of weeks we've had Hollywood, Saudi Arabia, the Clintons, and now congress. I don't think this could have happened without some serious intel backing it all up.

yeah there are some benefitting from this
    someone or some group are suddenly pushing this now
    this goes back many many years ,
    and only recently has have the mainstream media decided to react to it (why now and not then) maybe the people in question haven't done what they been told too
    and their owners bring out the shite from years ago to try and ruin them