+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question Time Tonight

Re: Question Time Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Ah, but let us be clear, Theresa is superhuman, has extendable legs and is damn jolly brilliant.
    Strong and stable.
    Sailing the good ship Brexit past all perils on a sound and steadfast course.
    She's not ageing well , she looks frail and very stressed out

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Ah, but let us be clear, Theresa is superhuman, has extendable legs and is damn jolly brilliant.
    Strong and stable.
    Sailing the good ship Brexit past all perils on a sound and steadfast course.
    Such sarcasm.

Abbott has a history of making mistakes, now magically blaming them on "medical condition". Like May or not, think she's competent or not, she sure as hell doesn't use her diabetes as an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Galloway was spot on about Iraq , the Labour MPs who voted for the war are every bit as guilty as Blair

He's not everybody's cup of tea mind , that's for sure
    I used to like him for the way he handled the media, but I can never shake the memory of seeing him stick his tongue up Saddam Hussein's arse back in the early 90s. "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability..." etc.

I mean, who would shake a memory like that? And before anyone asks, no I wasn't invited to some sordid sex party.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I watched it - man o man , Dianne Abbott - the fact she has political power never ceases to amaze me.
    Stuart Rose - spoke well,
    Tory bloke - yawn
    Woman with big afro - oh dear love - leave you snowflake attitude at home
    Hogan Howe - seems pretty switch on to current affairs
    The only thing Abbott spoke sense about was housing policy

The Tory boy was a wet fart

I thought the afro lass spoke well

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    I used to like him for the way he handled the media, but I can never shake the memory of seeing him stick his tongue up Saddam Hussein's arse back in the early 90s. "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability..." etc.

I mean, who would shake a memory like that? And before anyone asks, no I wasn't invited to some sordid sex party.
    To be fair , if he hadn't crawled to Saddam he might have had his head chopped off

It was his appearance on celebrity big brother that did it for me

But on his day he was formidable , he gave the Americans a right leathering when he was questioned over his links to Iraq

To be fair , if he hadn't crawled to Saddam he might have had his head chopped off

It was his appearance on celebrity big brother that did it for me

But on his day he was formidable , he gave the Americans a right leathering when he was questioned over his links to Iraq
    Ahhh memories! I forgot about that!

Would you like me to be the cat?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    ... Like May or not, think she's competent or not, she sure as hell doesn't use her diabetes as an excuse.
    True enough, she doesn't, and it must be tough at times.
    That said, if you want to be Prime Minister, it might be unwise to draw too much attention to a medical condition that may be interpreted by some as potentially affecting performance in the role.
    Even though it is no secret that she has the condition, as PM, it would be counterproductive to dwell upon it.

Indeed , Abbot has had her day , corbyn needs to get rid of her now

Stella creasy is a future leader in my opinion
    Emily thornberry is good. She destroyed Boris Johnson the other week.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I meant Dianne Abbott. The female Garth Crooks. Clearly only got to where she has in her career because of her skin colour. The woman is a complete and utter imbecile.
    Sounds about right....the last refuge of the pathetic this post says more about you than her

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    You mean Lady Nugee - to give her , her official title. She is an MP in Islington and had the sixth highest expenses bill in the capital over the last Parliament and had to resign over a tweet she sent during the Ed milliband election. Condescending doesnt come anywhere close to it.
    Anyone who highlights the utter bellend Boris Johnson is is alright on my book 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    watched 'I love you man' on some channel or other, really good. First time i've seen it. got to be better than political zzzzzzzz
    In the first ten minutes, thought it was gonna be some lame chick flick, but I found it hilarious.