+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Test results from Doctor query.

Test results from Doctor query.

Looking for a bit of advice.

Had tests done last wednesday, won’t go into what..
    Results were a nightmare to chase up, but finally today I had the news that the tests were clear.

A hour later I’ve had four missed called off the nurse, and a voicemail asking to call back before 1:30. I missed that deadline and have to call back at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

The voicemail said not too worry and to call back before 1:30
    should I be worried ?
    I am a mess right now.

Re: Test results from Doctor query.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post

Results were a nightmare to chase up, but finally today I had the news that the tests were clear.

A hour later I’ve had four missed called off the nurse, and a voicemail asking to call back before 1:30. I missed that deadline and have to call back at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

should I be worried ?
    I am a mess right now.
    Had the same kind of thing,it turned out they had lost my bloods and i had to go back for more.Hope you have the same.

should I be worried ?
    I am a mess right now.
    Well nothing is going to stop you worrying ......you probably have loads of thoughts going through your head ......what if they made a mistake ......what if they have found something else etc etc .......it's not nice ........you are going to have to try and distract yourself tonight by watching crap TV etc but this is going to be on your mind ........you have my sympathy

should I be worried ?
    I am a mess right now.
    I understand that it’s playing on your mind but I would imagine the nurse wouldn’t have said “not to worry” if there was something to worry about. Hopefully it’s just something like admin/signatures that they require their end.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I understand that it’s playing on your mind but I would imagine the nurse wouldn’t have said “not to worry” if there was something to worry about. Hopefully it’s just something like admin/signatures that they require their end.
    I agree with the above ,I'm sure if it was anything bad it would be along the lines please pop in and see the doctor, and watch a video of the Slade years together

should I be worried ?
    I am a mess right now.

I had something similar a few months ago after a routine blood test. The message also said 'don't worry' but of course I did. It turned out to be a few things to keep an eye on from the tests (the indicators returned to normal after repeat bloods) that were not serious but the GP wanted to talk them through. If it was serious they wouldn't say 'don't worry'.