I don't know how I got there, but I've been reading reviews of various restaurants in Cardiff, and holy shit, there are some precious people out there folks. I found myself enjoying the absolute maddening lengths people will go to in order to vent their anger, over having a mediocre curry, or their 'Special Night' being spoilt by the Tapas not having enough choice. Then there's the excitable 'Amazing' 'Cheese Cake To Die For' Contributors, which doesn't sound like a wise option. Some fantastic Photographic options portraying various hotels, Cracked tiles, Dodgy Grouting and a bit of dust on top of the wardrobe......Scandalous stuff that needs reporting.....I suppose it accentuates, in a small way, that Society is getting a little more precious as time goes by, and going down the road for an average Curry etc, is just not good enough anymore. If anyone does have the time (and they probably really shouldn't) check out the Youngers chip shop reviews on Trip Advisor, The owner, calls out every negative review, even accuses some Vegans of shit stirring due to him not stocking Vegan sauces.........it's gold..