He's a right cut that bloke

Re: Chris Sutton

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Arrogant tosser
    lets just say his Mrs loved playing away

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's a right cut that bloke
    The commentator on the Everton v Atalanta game was talking about it being 30 years since Merthyr played them, and actually beat them in the first leg, saying it’s still fondly remembered around that part of South Wales, and they arrogant twat replied “Well no one else remembers”.

Horrible ****

He's also asking on 'Twitter ' , so when did Cardiff play in Europe, after a Cardiff fan laughed at Celtic's thrashing.

Ignorant fecker clearly didn't realise Alan bastard Evans changed the rules we were there regularly and did a lot better on occasions than Celtic have done recently

Nothing wrong with being outspoken. Too many ex players turned pundits sit boringly comfortable on the fence collecting their cash for nothing.
    The fact that’s hes had the audacity to have a pop at one of our fans for having a go at one of his former teams seems to have upset a few on here.
    He also ripped that Keunt Joey Barton up for arse paper recently, so he’s ok in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Nothing wrong with being outspoken. Too many ex players turned pundits sit boringly comfortable on the fence collecting their cash for nothing.
    The fact that’s hes had the audacity to have a pop at one of our fans for having a go at one of his former teams seems to have upset a few on here.
    He also ripped that Keunt Joey Barton up for arse paper recently, so he’s ok in my book.
    Sutton is controversial just for the sake of it and, typically in this day and age, he's making a decent living for himself while doing it - I thought it was good having someone giving "honest" opinions when I first heard Sutton's summariser work , but it didn't take long for me to realise that he is just looking to make headlines.

Can't argue with the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sutton is controversial just for the sake of it and, typically in this day and age, he's making a decent living for himself while doing it - I thought it was good having someone giving "honest" opinions when I first heard Sutton's summariser work , but it didn't take long for me to realise that he is just looking to make headlines.
    Disagree Bob. I think he says it as he sees it which I find refreshing in these days of mundane rhetoric and PC pussyfooting.

Disagree Bob. I think he says it as he sees it which I find refreshing in these days of mundane rhetoric and PC pussyfooting.
    Absolute rubbish. Sutton said Loftus-Cheek is a better player than Fabregas recently. He's just looking for the headlines and he's got this far by being outspoken so won't stop now. There's saying what you think and then there's being ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Absolute rubbish. Sutton said Loftus-Cheek is a better player than Fabregas recently. He's just looking for the headlines and he's got this far by being outspoken so won't stop now. There's saying what you think and then there's being ridiculous.
    His opinion is as valid as yours. Loftus Cheek could well go on to be better than Fabregas. Cesc is hardly pulling up trees at the moment.

His opinion is as valid as yours. Loftus Cheek could well go on to be better than Fabregas. Cesc is hardly pulling up trees at the moment.
    Wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Loftus Cheek to set up a World Cup winning goal.

The guy is spot on. Who else would remember it?

He moves away from the shite that is usually peddled around.

Every European night we have the same old 'Celtic ' digs. They were hammered out of sight by Europe's best team. A team that will probably go on to win it. Someone mentioned we had done better than Celtic in Europe at times. Really? 3 european finals, beaten the best clubs in Europe etc etc.

Belittle Celtic in the SPL all you like. People tend to forget we got to Europe on beating the likes of Bethesda (8-0) on the way.

As for the mighty EPL clubs -Everton get stuffed at home to Atalanta ( No PSG, BM, Barca or Wolves)
    Arsenal lose to Koln - take a look at the Bundesliga table.
    Manchester United lose to a bunch of clockmakers.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Loftus Cheek to set up a World Cup winning goal.
    Robson Kanu scored one of the best goals in the Euro finals. Doesn’t mean he’s gonna repeat it wrk in week out. Get the drift?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    The guy is spot on. Who else would remember it?

He moves away from the shite that is usually peddled around.

Every European night we have the same old 'Celtic ' digs. They were hammered out of sight by Europe's best team. A team that will probably go on to win it. Someone mentioned we had done better than Celtic in Europe at times. Really? 3 european finals, beaten the best clubs in Europe etc etc.

Belittle Celtic in the SPL all you like. People tend to forget we got to Europe on beating the likes of Bethesda (8-0) on the way.

As for the mighty EPL clubs -Everton get stuffed at home to Atalanta ( No PSG, BM, Barca or Wolves)
    Arsenal lose to Koln - take a look at the Bundesliga table.
    Manchester United lose to a bunch of clockmakers.
    I detect an "I'm from Ireland so will have nothing negative said about Celtic" poster!

Robson Kanu scored one of the best goals in the Euro finals. Doesn’t mean he’s gonna repeat it wrk in week out. Get the drift?
    To be honest, I dont really get your drift. Fabregas has won about ten trophies in the last five seasons. He's a world apart from those double-barrelled players.

Are you serious?

He didn't say could be better, he said Chelsea should have kept RLC and sold Fabregas because he is better right now. That's clearly rubbish. Fabregas is one of the best midfielders of his generation, Loftus-Cheek has played 30 games ever.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I detect an "I'm from Ireland so will have nothing negative said about Celtic" poster!
    Peadophile club. Big Jock Knew.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I saw him down the city in a youth game and he was outstanding, made football look easy.I will watch his progress with interest ,I believe he will be a superstar.
    BOOKMARK IT...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I saw him down the city in a youth game and he was outstanding, made football look easy.I will watch his progress with interest ,I believe he will be a superstar.
    BOOKMARK IT...
    So did Emmanuel-Thomas.

By the time L-C turns 22 he'll have made at most 42 league appearances. At 22! And most of those were off the bench.

Promising player but superstar? Give over...