+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cornelius

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Ginge? Nah. Williams is in decline, Ginge is further down that road.
    I know. I’m just humouring his no.1 fan.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I know. I’m just humouring his no.1 fan.
    Ah. As you were then.

So Malky was right, he was one for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    So Malky was right, he was one for the future.
    Of course he was, but do you really think malky spent £8 million on him and gave him the number 9 shirt for him to make a few cameos ?
    Malky rolled the dice and lost on that one, then tried to cover his arse by saying it was a signing for the future.

If we had played to his strengths and he hadn't have been injured then who knows it could have worked out differently

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Of course he was, but do you really think malky spent £8 million on him and gave him the number 9 shirt for him to make a few cameos ?
    Malky rolled the dice and lost on that one, then tried to cover his arse by saying it was a signing for the future.

If we had played to his strengths and he hadn't have been injured then who knows it could have worked out differently
    Tongue in cheek posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

If Tan had been more supportive instead of using him as the public scapegoat, then it would also have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    If Tan had been more supportive instead of using him as the public scapegoat, then it would also have helped.
    You did not see him play then.
    Out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    You did not see him play then.
    Out of his depth.
    His form before and after seems to contradict that. And he's still only 24. Let's see how he does in the World Cup.