+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wales rugby team hope to avoid All Blacks 'dirty 30'

Wales rugby team hope to avoid All Blacks 'dirty 30'

Wales, having lost their previous 29 international games versus New Zealand spanning 64 years, hope to end that embarrassing run tomorrow.

The Welsh team, who comprise entirely of Allbright-swilling fatsos, will be cheered on by a full house of mostly pissed-up degenerates.

Pubs and clubs throughout South Wales will be packed with aggressive, foul-mouthed individuals watching the match on TV who will shout "come on!" with depressing but predictable regularity. The men will be similarly behaved.

#fecktheegg

Re: Wales rugby team hope to avoid All Blacks 'dirty 30'

It wouldn't surprise me if Wales win tomorrow

But international day in Cardiff is a nightmare , I had a date with a rotter from port Talbot one rugby day

She came down with her mates on the train , they were already half cut at three o clock , me and the rotter went for a meal in the brewery quarter then went to meet her friends and they all went to the match which kicked off at half five

I had a text from her at two in the morning , they had missed the last train back to port Talbot and had to shell out for a taxi

She was leathered

It was the end of a beautiful relationship

We have to except we are in the minority when it comes to poor behavour at sporting
    events in our fair city , to be honest I wish we could muster the same fanatism to our home games .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

But international day in Cardiff is a nightmare , I had a date with a rotter from port Talbot one rugby day

She came down with her mates on the train , they were already half cut at three o clock , me and the rotter went for a meal in the brewery quarter then went to meet her friends and they all went to the match which kicked off at half five

I had a text from her at two in the morning , they had missed the last train back to port Talbot and had to shell out for a taxi

She was leathered

Thanks for that. It was hardly the stuff of a Mills and Boon novel, but at least you kept it smut free.

From being a fairly big fan I lost interest in the egg years ago. I would quite like Wales to beat the Orl Blicks though. However a Wales loss is as predictable as night following day. I predict it will go one of two ways-

1. Plucky Wales put up a good fight, possibly even leading at one point before the Orl Blicks say “enough missing about” and score three or four tries in the last ten minutes to win comfortably.

3. Wales get absolutely destroyed losing by at least 40-50 points.

29 losses in a row to the same team eh?
    Competitive stuff.
    And I thought there were 8 national teams that played the sport. More like 5, the 3 Southern Hemisphere sides plus England and the Frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Thanks for that. It was hardly the stuff of a Mills and Boon novel, but at least you kept it smut free.
    Even I wasn't going to nosh the face off a woman who stank like a bottle of whiskey

Blue in the Face

Wales, having lost their previous 29 international games versus New Zealand spanning 64 years, hope to end that embarrassing run tomorrow.

The Welsh team, who comprise entirely of Allbright-swilling fatsos, will be cheered on by a full house of mostly pissed-up degenerates.

Pubs and clubs throughout South Wales will be packed with aggressive, foul-mouthed individuals watching the match on TV who will shout "come on!" with depressing but predictable regularity. The men will be similarly behaved.

#fecktheegg

#fecktheegg

zzzzzzzzzz Christ Oggy Moggy change the tune

She was leathered

And who said romance was dead?

#fecktheegg

I will be in Kent shopping with the Mrs
    well well away from the plastic pisss head rugby fan shouting get your titts out for the girls
    a lesser of 2 evils you could say

we needed a ‘we hate rugby’ thread.
    We haven’t had one for at least three days.

It's a wonder why so many people can't take to Cardiff city in South Wales, what with us hating rugby and anyone who dares to support an English football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And who said romance was dead?
    She was classy

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's a wonder why so many people can't take to Cardiff city in South Wales, what with us hating rugby and anyone who dares to support an English football team.
    Some people hate rugby in the same way the establishment in rugby hate football , the success of the Welsh football team in the euros scared the heck out of them

I don't hate rugby , I think international test rugby is great to watch but I can do without all the media overkill .....and it's very true that when Wales play England in the rugby the people singing as long as we beat the English will, the following weekend , be shouting for man united and Liverpool...teams from the country they previously hated .......it's pathetic and shows us that all this patriotism and we are proud to be Welsh stuff is , for many people , a load of old crap

Some people hate rugby in the same way the establishment in rugby hate football , the success of the Welsh football team in the euros scared the heck out of them

I don't hate rugby , I think international test rugby is great to watch but I can do without all the media overkill .....and it's very true that when Wales play England in the rugby the people singing as long as we beat the English will, the following weekend , be shouting for man united and Liverpool...teams from the country they previously hated .......it's pathetic and shows us that all this patriotism and we are proud to be Welsh stuff is , for many people , a load of old crap
    Our fans sing anti english songs with English players representing us and we play in the English league system.

Media overkill is about right, but then it is for English football, or you could say as it's an event..they type it up as much as the Americans do their weird little sports..

#fecktheegg
    What a plonker you are Organ. Same old shite you spout every time Wales play. For someone who doesn’t like the game, you must have more posts on it than most.
    England, Scotland and Ireland are all playing at home today in the autumn internationals. I challenge you to find one single thread on any football message board in any of those countries, that even mentions rugby, never mind try to belittle it.
    I take it you’ll be at Forest tomorrow shouting on the City? Befiore secretly having a tug watching the All blacks!
    Last edited by William Treseder; 25-11-17 at 09:05. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Our fans sing anti english songs with English players representing us and we play in the English league system.

Media overkill is about right, but then it is for English football, or you could say as it's an event..they type it up as much as the Americans do their weird little sports..
    A small minority used to , you rarely hear anti English songs anymore

There is a lot of bad stuff going on at the moment in the world .....today's first three pages of the western mail ? Rugby

It's fecking pathetic

A small minority used to , you rarely hear anti English songs anymore

There is a lot of bad stuff going on at the moment in the world .....today's first three pages of the western mail ? Rugby

It's fecking pathetic
    Really?

“Oh engerland is full of shit....”
    “Same old England.........”
    “England run from Russia”

They get an airing at pretty much every home game

She was leathered

We went to town last night to avoid the rugby shenangins of tonight, was quite pleasant TBF, I asked Doris where she fancied going for some nosh at about 9.30, bag of chips in Caroline Street it was, her choice £6.0 all in, train home sorted 2 weeks ago we went to Frankie & Bennies after a few beers, it was about 65 sheets and just American nonsense.

Why are Welsh Football supporters so jealous of their Rugby counterparts? I support my country in both sports but there's no argument that Welsh Rugby always pull on bigger crowds as shown by the recent friendly crowds 55k to 75k for Autumn Internationals compared to 13,500 for Panama.The three Six Nations games will be 75k sell outs while Welsh Football despite their recent success cannot sell out Principally Stadium for World Cup games hence crowds only 33k.I went to all home World Cup games!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Why are Welsh Football supporters so jealous of their Rugby counterparts? I support my country in both sports but there's no argument that Welsh Rugby always pull on bigger crowds as shown by the recent friendly crowds 55k to 75k for Autumn Internationals compared to 13,500 for Panama.The three Six Nations games will be 75k sell outs while Welsh Football despite their recent success cannot sell out Principally Stadium for World Cup games hence crowds only 33k.I went to all home World Cup games!

Jealous, jealous you say I'm not jealous of 'um, I PITY THE POOR FECKERS, PAYING UPWARDS OF £100 A TICKET, TO GET RIPPED OFF WATCHING 30 FELLAS PLAYING PILE-ON

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    You’ll not be popular on here saying things like that!! Your not a “real” City fan on here if you don’t hate the egg! Bluetits false teeth will pop out when he reads this.
    Organ Morgan is in the middle of drafting a “duffing up of wives in the valleys tonight” thread as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You’ll not be popular on here saying things like that!! Your not a “real” City fan on here if you don’t hate the egg! Bluetits false teeth will pop out when he reads this.
    Organ Morgan is in the middle of drafting a “duffing up of wives in the valleys tonight” thread as we speak.

Pi$$ing myself here JEALOUS, MY ARSE

64 years, 29 consecutive losses.

That's for 1st vs 7th in current world rankings.

I wonder if such a one sided bitchslapping would be found if you looked at the results between 1st and 7th in football, ie Germany vs Poland.