+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now TV

Now TV

I know we have had a few discussions about Now TV on here recently

anyways, its back down to 1/2 price, £12.50

either includes 1 months movies, 3 months kids or 3 months entertainment pass

not bad to give it a whirl, the movies for 1 month over christmas, £12.50

Re: Now TV

I pay half that for Netflix Matt and there is shedloads on there so not for me thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I know we have had a few discussions about Now TV on here recently

anyways, its back down to 1/2 price, £12.50

either includes 1 months movies, 3 months kids or 3 months entertainment pass

not bad to give it a whirl, the movies for 1 month over christmas, £12.50
    Yeah well worth it over Xmas. Can you watch movies on demand ? Or only live ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Yeah well worth it over Xmas. Can you watch movies on demand ? Or only live ?
    On demand. Whatever is available on Sky Movies is available on this box. Much cheaper, and no fixed contract. Usually deals to be had on e-bay or Amazon too.

Just download Kodi and watch the movies for free

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Just download Kodi and watch the movies for free
    What add on do you use ? They all seem useless to me nowadays. Been using Covenant but so slow and patchy streams.

What add on do you use ? They all seem useless to me nowadays. Been using Covenant but so slow and patchy streams.
    Covenant mainly and also Bennu (the old Phoenix) or UK Turks.

I wiped the stick and started again a few weeks ago. So far so good but no doubt will have to do the same again in a few months.

I don’t bother with builds anymore just download the add ons I use

Covenant mainly and also Bennu (the old Phoenix) or UK Turks.

I wiped the stick and started again a few weeks ago. So far so good but no doubt will have to do the same again in a few months.

I don’t bother with builds anymore just download the add ons I use
    More you fill it with the slower they seem.
    I haven't used my android box for a while now as I can't deal with the updating of it again..that nice Irish chap used to take care of mine but I'm not on Facebook anymore

There's a lot of Devs closing down shop again at the moment amid threats from the big screen companies pyramid is a good add on but it is on a new repo now

I don’t use my Kodi as much as I used to. The odd film now and again. I’ve got full Sky package except Movies, changed to BT broadband last year so I got BT sport too, and I recently switched Netflix back on for my daughters.

Just tried Bennu this morning after reading this thread and that’s gone. Covenant is playing up too. Finds the links ok but then won’t play? I only used it earlier this week?

UK Turks still working pukka.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    There's a lot of Devs closing down shop again at the moment amid threats from the big screen companies pyramid is a good add on but it is on a new repo now
    That’s the problem with Kodi. Got to keep on top of the repos. I’ve also helped a few people out of sorting Kodi out for them so whenever they close down and have a new batch of add ons I’ve got to fix my own, my daughters, my old mans, few in work.etc.

That’s the problem with Kodi. Got to keep on top of the repos. I’ve also helped a few people out of sorting Kodi out for them so whenever they close down and have a new batch of add ons I’ve got to fix my own, my daughters, my old mans, few in work.etc.
    Used to be amazing then it got to popular, I only watch it because there's programs that are only out in America or like the blacklist I've already finished the first half of season 5 that is not out over here yet

if you have 2 children, you can have a few devices per account, so a Now TV in each bedroom and the lounge, it will give you 3 months

Now TV smart box with 2 months sky cinema £19.99 on Currys website. Absolute bargain.

Haven't understood a single word of this thread - life was much simpler when all you had to do was twiddle the 'horizontal hold' button at the back of the telly...

Now TV smart box with 2 months sky cinema £19.99 on Currys website. Absolute bargain.
    it means the box is free, as Sky Movies with Now TV is 10 quid a month

ideal over christmas

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    it means the box is free, as Sky Movies with Now TV is 10 quid a month

ideal over christmas
    Yeah great deal. It’s the smart box too , so you can plug Ariel in and watch freeview too.

I also noticed on their website they do a broadband service without a contract.

I pick up 3 from Argos tomorrow

£37.50 for 3 months sky movies and 3 box's, cannot moan about that

I have 2 of the older " white now tv " box's in the cupboard, they did tend to buffer when the net was slow

the new box has a USB port that will play most media types aswell so stick a few movies on a USB stick and it'll play them
    it also has a Arial port so you can watch freeview stuff without streaming

I purchased one last night in Sainsburys.
    I like it so far.