+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair play for Mrs Mower

Fair play for Mrs Mower

We need to be back in Cardiff by 6 tomorrow. We have our eldest back for the weekend, but tonight she was still plotting about how we could get to Forest v City and back in time without anyone missing us.

Not going to happen and I'll miss my first game since Preston away.

Top wife.
    Love her almost as much as City 👍

Re: Fair play for Mrs Mower

My x mrs said to me you love Cardiff City more than me,i said i love The jacks more than you

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    We need to be back in Cardiff by 6 tomorrow. We have our eldest back for the weekend, but tonight she was still plotting about how we could get to Forest v City and back in time without anyone missing us.

Top wife.
    Love her almost as much as City 👍
    So you have to chose between your wife and Cardiff City winning the PL. Which is it Mr Lawnmower?
    I didn’t even see my lot play today. M4 closed and gave up trying to get there as the A roads were congested. A good game to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    So you have to chose between your wife and Cardiff City winning the PL. Which is it Mr Lawnmower?
    I didn’t even see my lot play today. M4 closed and gave up trying to get there as the A roads were congested. A good game to miss.
    I'll settle for keeping her and the FA Cup Mike 👍

International

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Top wife.
    Love her almost as much as City ��

Reminds me of a man and his wife sitting at the pub bar on a friday night. He is staring at his beer and she asks him if he is OK.
    He says, "I love you."
    His wife says "Are you drunk or are you talking to your beer."
    He replies "Both!"