+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hitch slapped

Hitch slapped

Re: Hitch slapped

The bloke is sadly missed. His debates with religious people are great viewing on YouTube whichever side of the argument you are on.

Him and Dawkins are superb

I started watching his videos tonight at 6pm ........still watching now, Superb stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    The bloke is sadly missed. His debates with religious people are great viewing on YouTube whichever side of the argument you are on.
    What a funny guy, the king of put downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I started watching his videos tonight at 6pm ........still watching now, Superb stuff.
    So clever.

His put downs are such quality some people dont even realise its happened until the audience laughs.
    Brilliant mind , what a dreadful loss.

lol ive spent hours watching them too mate one very intelligent guy

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    A wanker of giant proportions, his arguments on religion were simplistic, arrogant and condescending, sometimes juvenile. From a Marxist to a Neo Liberal, or as Galloway said 'From a Butterfly into a Slug' Supported the invasion of Iraq and many of Bush Juniors Foreign Policies. His brother is a grade A as well.

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    lol ive spent hours watching them too mate one very intelligent guy
    I've watched every single YouTube video available. The man was simply brilliant! His ability to remember facts and details is amazing. You just had to love his humour too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    A wanker of giant proportions, his arguments on religion were simplistic, arrogant and condescending, sometimes juvenile. From a Marxist to a Neo Liberal, or as Galloway said 'From a Butterfly into a Slug' Supported the invasion of Iraq and many of Bush Juniors Foreign Policies. His brother is a grade A as well.
    You have no grounds whatsoever to challenge his arguments on religion unless you know something we dont. Its very easy to diss someone that is no longer here.
    His is without doubt one of the most intelligent debaters I have ever listened to. Are you a Master debater?

You have no grounds whatsoever to challenge his arguments on religion unless you know something we dont. Its very easy to diss someone that is no longer here.
    His is without doubt one of the most intelligent debaters I have ever listened to. Are you a Master debater?
    I don't agree with hitchings on his invasion of Iraq but he's spot on with regard to religion

It's all utter nonsense