+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Laces

Re: Rainbow Laces

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You had an actual breakdown when I called you a caveman ffs

Anyway it's a legitimate point, Matt thinks homophobia isn't a problem but deletes swearing. What's wrong with swearing on a board for adults?
    Show me

You had an actual breakdown when I called you a caveman ffs

Anyway it's a legitimate point, Matt thinks homophobia isn't a problem but deletes swearing. What's wrong with swearing on a board for adults?
    Whats wrong with Matt and TH holding the views they hold? They are allowed an opinion arent they? They are not being homophobic themselves, they might be being a bit naive in thinking theres no need for gay bars and clubs, but they are not holding them views because they are homophobic.

As per usual in these nonsense threads, where no one is going to change their mind and they go on and on forever, its find fault with something Matt has said or done and rip into him.

If you think you would make such a great and fair moderator why dont you offer Mike your services?

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    He didn't get the attention from BM, So tried again with a second post.
    You have to laugh.
    Correct. Hes even bringing racism into it when its not even been mentioned on this thread. Lily Allens got f*ck all on this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Correct. Hes even bringing racism into it when its not even been mentioned on this thread. Lily Allens got f*ck all on this guy.
    I don't recall him being involved in the conversation about missing posts (unless I missed it or BM deleted it ) yet as it's an argument he pops up anyway.

Can imagine him walking through Waitrose with his shopping getting involved with an argument with 2 strangers, just because he feels like.

Do you read the thread? Racism was being discussed because of the BBC advert.

I don't think anything ridiculous has been said in this thread either way. Other than me trying to wind up Matt a little bit.

The whole point of the board is to debate other people's opinions, I'm not saying either of them are bad people just that I disagree with them.

This coming from the guy who had to take a break from this board because it was making him too angry but had to come back because he had nothing else to occupy his time?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    This coming from the guy who had to take a break from this board because it was making him too angry but had to come back because he had nothing else to occupy his time?
    Says the guy who has to post on other accounts because hes made a **** of himself on his others

Says the guy who has to post on other accounts because hes made a **** of himself on his others
    This has been my username since I first signed up pal

This has been my username since I first signed up pal
    If you say so, and im not your pal. I think youre a prick.

If you say so, and im not your pal. I think youre a prick.
    Imagine getting this angry about a football messageboard You'll be needing another comfort break at this rate pal.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Show me
    *tumbleweed*

Imagine getting this angry about a football messageboard You'll be needing another comfort break at this rate pal.
    Im calm hun.

Ive given you enough attention Tandy, so as you were.

Don't lump me in with that idiot.

Do you read the thread? Racism was being discussed because of the BBC advert.

I don't think anything ridiculous has been said in this thread either way. Other than me trying to wind up Matt a little bit.

The whole point of the board is to debate other people's opinions, I'm not saying either of them are bad people just that I disagree with them.
    Yes I have read the thread, why I dont know, bored in work I guess. No-one was being remotely racist, differences of opinion on race quotas doesnt meant anyone is being racist so why should Matt have deleted anything on this thread with regards racism or homophobia?

The thread was going fine.
    Everyone had a say.
    So why post the sly dig at BM?.
    You hoped for the CCMB mob to join in.
    It didn't and you look like a childish fool.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    The thread was going fine.
    Everyone had a say.
    So why post the sly dig at BM?.
    You hoped for the CCMB mob to join in.
    It didn't and you look like a childish fool.
    I was trying to wind him up a bit which wasn't in the spirit of the thread in fairness.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yep , homophobia belongs in the dark ages
    Of course it does. All forms of bigotry do - even your hatred of tories.

The flipside is drawing attention to an issue that isn't proportional to the issue makes it more of a problem in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post

The flipside is drawing attention to an issue that isn't proportional to the issue makes it more of a problem in the long run.
    My hatred of Tories is a totally rational response to the values and policies they promote.

It is not bigotry.

To equate hatred of a set of political views that are the choice of the person in question (and in my opinion often lead to misery and hardship) with racism or homophobia displays a very warped mindset.

Ok croesy where's this breakdown I had? Your awfully good at ignoring posts aren't you
    Or was this the ploy all along..you wanted a little game of kiss chase didn't you

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Ok croesy where's this breakdown I had? Your awfully good at ignoring posts aren't you
    Or was this the ploy all along..you wanted a little game of kiss chase didn't you
    You're In the middle of one right now

You're In the middle of one right now
    So there was no breakdown. Thanks for that. On yer bike.

Calm down ffs

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post

Hatred of the Tories is not bigotry you daft sod , their brand of capitalism destroys lives

Hating someone because they are gay is

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    My hatred of Tories is a totally rational response to the values and policies they promote.

It is not bigotry.

To equate hatred of a set of political views that are the choice of the person in question (and in my opinion often lead to misery and hardship) with racism or homophobia displays a very warped mindset.
    Wasting your time with this idiot mate

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hatred of the Tories is not bigotry you daft sod , their brand of capitalism destroys lives

Hating someone because they are gay is
    Austerity has officially killed 120,000 people , how anyone can vote for them in good conscience is beyond me

https://www.newscientist.com/article...excess-deaths/