+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Laces

Re: Rainbow Laces

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I once saved a bloke from getting a beating after a small group of blokes saw him coming out of " Minskies " ( or whatever it was called ) back in the mid 90's, We went for a Curry after, nice enough lad, a little " camp " but it was all to show he was gay, he would only eat a Korma aswell enough said
    I don't get the camp voice and the over excitedness of some gay men, but then again they probably don't care and it's none of my business.
    People can be arseholes can't they unfortunately.

For all I know I might be watching a gay bloke kicking a ball around every other week. Half the people who sit near me could be gay.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT.

I just can’t for the life of me understand why people have to make a song and dance out of it, have special flags, parades and Christ knows what else. I couldn’t give a toss what people, gay or straight, do in their bedrooms. If anything, THEY are making it a big deal with parades etc, just get on with it ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I don't get the camp voice and the over excitedness of some gay men, but then again they probably don't care and it's none of my business.
    People can be arseholes can't they unfortunately.
    always reminds me of that guy from " are you being served "

always reminds me of that guy from " are you being served "
    There are a couple of friends of friends who are like that. Can't understand why.
    I was thinking could be a sort of "I'm gay deal with it" the way people make a huge point of doing it. Then there are gays who also dont get it..So **** knows.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    For all I know I might be watching a gay bloke kicking a ball around every other week. Half the people who sit near me could be gay.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT.

I just can’t for the life of me understand why people have to make a song and dance out of it, have special flags, parades and Christ knows what else. I couldn’t give a toss what people, gay or straight, do in their bedrooms. If anything, THEY are making it a big deal with parades etc, just get on with it ffs.
    Amen to that

(if that's not offending non-believers)

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Amen to that

(if that's not offending non-believers)
    Why are people bothered by the Mardi gras gay parade in Cardiff ?

If it offends or bothers you , don't fecking go !

I used to go to Minsky's , it's full of fit women all the time , they feel safe in such places

And then I turn up

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I used to go to Minsky's , it's full of fit women all the time , they feel safe in such places

And then I turn up
    Evening sludge.

Friendly question, as it's a Sunday and I'm bored. Why is it ok to sexualize women, but not ok to say nasty things about gays?

Evening sludge.

Friendly question, as it's a Sunday and I'm bored. Why is it ok to sexualize women, but not ok to say nasty things about gays?
    I fancy women , some blokes fancy other men

And some are not sure , usually the ones who go on about gays all the time

It's as simple as that , because I fancy women , that's who I have sexual thoughts about if I am on the pull, as do straight women with blokes

If you are a gay man you have sexual thoughts about other men

It's nothing to do with sexualising women at all , if I my bank manager is a woman or a woman I am seeing is in a powerful job and earns loads of money then that's fine by me

I am sexy , not sexist

It's as simple as that , because I fancy women , that's who I have sexual thoughts about if I am on the pull, as do straight women with blokes

It's nothing to do with sexualising women at all , if I my bank manager is a woman or a woman I am seeing is in a powerful job and earns loads of money then that's fine by me

I am sexy , not sexist
    Don't forget those who fancy both cis-genders and/or non-binary genders

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    All the world's a stage mate , roll up and enjoy the party

I am sexy , not sexist
    I didn't say sexist.

Saying "I'd shag xxx celebrity" is crude and offensive, just as bashing gays is.

But one is ok and the other isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Aww F*ck them.

I think.

I didn't say sexist.

Saying "I'd shag xxx celebrity" is crude and offensive, just as bashing gays is.

But one is ok and the other isn't?
    I think you will find there is a huge difference between fancying a celebrity and chanting homophobic abuse at someone at a football match or waiting outside a gay club to give a person abuse or attacking them simply because they are gay

I mean I fancy the pants off Renee zellwegger I don't send her offensive letters or emails or wait outside film premieres to shout get your tits out

But I digress , football is for everyone , straight , gay , men , women , disabled people , ethnic minorities

Even people from Swansea

I think you will find there is a huge difference between fancying a celebrity and chanting homophobic abuse at someone at a football match or waiting outside a gay club to give a person abuse or attacking them simply because they are gay

I mean I fancy the pants off Renee zellwegger I don't send her offensive letters or emails or wait outside film premieres to shout get your tits out

But I digress , football is for everyone , straight , gay , men , women , disabled people , ethnic minorities

Even people from Swansea
    Ask the women you write threads about how they feel when they read your comments. No different to workmen wolf whistling at women passing by, and that offends women.
    Anti gay chanting is also offensive, so we have two offensive actions taking place. Seem the same to me.

And then I turn up
    It doesn’t bother me, I just don’t see the point.
    If you go around shouting “look at me I’m different” long enough, then sooner or later someone’s gonna think you’re different.
    If an LGBT person wants their sexuality to be, rightly, accepted as normal, then act normal and keep your sexual preferences private like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Why Can we not let people get on with the life they choose?.
    Because it's not enough for them to be accepted and left to get on with it. No they need to be 'celebrated'.

If you go around shouting “look at me I’m different” long enough, then sooner or later someone’s gonna think you’re different.
    If an LGBT person wants their sexuality to be, rightly, accepted as normal, then act normal and keep your sexual preferences private like the rest of us.
    Exactly

No need to wear leopard hotpants and a feather boa either, at least not out in public

Ask the women you write threads about how they feel when they read your comments. No different to workmen wolf whistling at women passing by, and that offends women.
    Anti gay chanting is also offensive, so we have two offensive actions taking place. Seem the same to me.
    Women who read the threads think it's hilarious , they know I am taking the piss out of myself , they have told me via pm

I would never intimidate a woman in the way you are suggesting , singing get your tits out for the lads used to be a regular chant when an attractive woman walked around a football ground , you wouldn't catch me joining in with that crap

You are just fishing for an arguement , you have already said you are bored

Even I am getting bored

I couldn't care less , if a gay bloke wants to wear tight rubber pants and dance around on Mardi gras day it doesn't bother me in the slightest

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Because it's not enough for them to be accepted and left to get on with it. No they need to be 'celebrated'.
    Oh Christ , more insecurity

Well I am not gay and I don't want to hear that sort of childish crap when we should be singing songs to get behind the team

I am not black either but do I have to be black to be offended by racism ?

It's my club and I want everyone to feel welcome , whatever their background and whatever they do in their private life

Anyone who moans about these sort of initiatives is either hiding in the closet or is very small minded , it's a drop in the ocean money wise compared to share going around in football

The kick racism out of football is also a very good campaign

Women who read the threads think it's hilarious , they know I am taking the piss out of myself , they have told me via pm

I would never intimidate a woman in the way you are suggesting , singing get your tits out for the lads used to be a regular chant when an attractive woman walked around a football ground , you wouldn't catch me joining in with that crap

You are just fishing for an arguement , you have already said you are bored

Even I am getting bored
    I'm bored but not fishing for an argument.

Of course the threads are funny, they don't offend me in the slightest...but to make the point..they aren't any different to get chants.

How was your kebab? I settled for 2 bags of Haribo and 4 litres of coke.

Exactly

No need to wear leopard hotpants and a feather boa either, at least not out in public
    Let em wear whatever they want , it's a good laugh , we should be celebrating diversity , not being bothered by it , it's 2017

I couldn't care less , if a gay bloke wants to wear tight rubber pants and dance around on Mardi gras day it doesn't bother me in the slightest
    Well it wouldn’t would it? You wear rubber pants and dance around to black sabbath all the time.

Let em wear whatever they want , it's a good laugh , we should be celebrating diversity , not being bothered by it , it's 2017
    The point being, if they want to be accepted, why go out of the way to shock