+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Laces

Re: Rainbow Laces

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm bored but not fishing for an argument.

Of course the threads are funny, they don't offend me in the slightest...but to make the point..they aren't any different to get chants.

How was your kebab? I settled for 2 bags of Haribo and 4 litres of coke.
    We will have to disagree

I had a large doner with tomatoes , onions and green chillies

Noshed it down in no time

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Well it wouldn’t would it? You wear rubber pants and dance around to black sabbath all the time.
    Too right I do , I look very sexy as well

I'm bored but not fishing for an argument.

Of course the threads are funny, they don't offend me in the slightest...but to make the point..they aren't any different to get chants.

How was your kebab? I settled for 2 bags of Haribo and 4 litres of coke.
    Sludge in a trying to show a modern, liberal attitude towards homosexuals, whilst being stuck in the dark ages with his attitude towards women.

I can see the double standards too.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We will have to disagree

I had a large doner with tomatoes , onions and green chillies

Noshed it down in no time
    I agree I haven't exactly been easy to get on with today..bit of an awkward bastard in reality..but your a decent poster I wouldn't go out of my way to disagree for the sake of it.
    Agree to disagree it will have to be.
    I like salad, garlic, bbq and cheese on my chicken shish..cheese goes surprisingly well if they don't lumo it on.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    The point being, if they want to be accepted, why go out of the way to shock
    If you are shocked by a gay bloke dressed in black leather wearing make up , holding hands with his boyfriend then you need to get with it

I am shocked by brutal murders , Donald trump , the suicide bombings going on all over the world etc

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Sludge in a trying to show a modern, liberal attitude towards homosexuals, whilst being stuck in the dark ages with his attitude towards women.

I can see the double standards too.
    You do realise it's all a big fecking piss take out of myself don't you ?

You are not that dumb are you ?

I agree I haven't exactly been easy to get on with today..bit of an awkward bastard in reality..but your a decent poster I wouldn't go out of my way to disagree for the sake of it.
    Agree to disagree it will have to be.
    I like salad, garlic, bbq and cheese on my chicken shish..cheese goes surprisingly well if they don't lumo it on.
    I like a touch of cheese on my doner

You do realise it's all a big fecking piss take out of myself don't you ?

You are not that dumb are you ?
    Yes, of course I know it’s a pisstake, but I’m sure some people, especially women, who don’t share your sense of humour would find it offensive.

And im also pretty sure those chanting “We can see you holding hands” think it’s a pisstake too.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes, of course I know it’s a pisstake, but I’m sure some people, especially women, who don’t share your sense of humour would find it offensive.

And im also pretty sure those chanting “We can see you holding hands” think it’s a pisstake too.
    That's not the feedback I have had

Weird to see the snowflakes getting outraged about this. It raises awareness of homophobia and that football is inclusive of all people. There are no negative connotations of it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Weird to see the snowflakes getting outraged about this. It raises awareness of homophobia and that football is inclusive of all people. There are no negative connotations of it at all.
    Who’s getting outraged?

My view is that homophobia is wrong, but making a big deal about being gay just plays into the bigots’ hands.

Oh Christ , more insecurity
    Definitely not 'insecurity ' pal. Try 'irritated'.

Who’s getting outraged?

My view is that homophobia is wrong, but making a big deal about being gay just plays into the bigots’ hands.
    I thought the same until I saw the reason for gay pride etc. There is still huge discrimination and violence against gay people and it's used as a way of combating that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_pride

People are moaning about it, when I moan about something it's painted as outrage. I don't understand why anyone would have a negative opinion of something that's just showing solidarity and being inclusive of a group that faces discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Definitely not 'insecurity ' pal. Try 'irritated'.
    Why? What negative affect does it have on you?

I thought the same until I saw the reason for gay pride etc. There is still huge discrimination and violence against gay people and it's used as a way of combating that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_pride

People are moaning about it, when I moan about something it's painted as outrage. I don't understand why anyone would have a negative opinion of something that's just showing solidarity and being inclusive of a group that faces discrimination.
    I just think it’s counter productive.
    In my view, if you want to show solidarity towards a gay friend, colleague or acquaintance, wouldn’t it be better to just treat them exactly the same as all your other non-gay friends, colleagues and acquaintances?

Why do we need “gay bars”? Why can’t we just have bars, where everyone just coexists side by side?

Surely if you have a gay bar (for example) aren’t you just setting yourself apart from the rest of society and putting a big target on your back?

It has absolutely zero impact on me, my concern is the potential negative impact on the gay community themselves, and I am still to see any sane reason why sexuality needs to be “celebrated”

Why? What negative affect does it have on you?
    Why you outraged?

I just think it’s counter productive.
    In my view, if you want to show solidarity towards a gay friend, colleague or acquaintance, wouldn’t it be better to just treat them exactly the same as all your other non-gay friends, colleagues and acquaintances?

Why do we need “gay bars”? Why can’t we just have bars, where everyone just coexists side by side?

Surely if you have a gay bar (for example) aren’t you just setting yourself apart from the rest of society and putting a big target on your back?

It has absolutely zero impact on me, my concern is the potential negative impact on the gay community themselves, and I am still to see any sane reason why sexuality needs to be “celebrated”
    The need for it to be celebrated is getting less and less and if everyone had an attitude like yours there would be zero need for it.

Have a look at the replies on twitter to any club mentioning the rainbow laces and you'll see why it's still needed.

Why you outraged?
    It's quite appropriate that you talk like a caveman.

Here she is.
    Offended because No-One is actually outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Here she is.
    Offended because No-One is actually outraged.
    Have you not realised yet I never respond to you because I think you're too thick to converse with?

I enjoy the discussion with JR Hartley and TH even if I don't always agree with them. You are just shite.

It's quite appropriate that you talk like a caveman.
    Why? How is my attitude towards gay people caveman like then?

Why? How is my attitude towards gay people caveman like then?
    It was a joke because you'd missed the 'are' out precious 😘

It was a joke because you'd missed the 'are' out precious 😘
    I'm not offended I've asked a question...
    No I didn't miss a word, as I type as I speak, so didn't miss anything out.
    I get it sounds cavemen like..but your post suggests a bit more than a joke about a missing word.

I'm not offended I've asked a question...
    No I didn't miss a word, as I type as I speak, so didn't miss anything out.
    I get it sounds cavemen like..but your post suggests a bit more than a joke about a missing word.
    Calm down the outrage pal it's only words

Calm down the outrage pal it's only words
    Saying it doesn't make it true, Lily.