+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Laces

Re: Rainbow Laces

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    A point well made

In todays society, not many care if you are gay or straight, it doesnt matter
    The youngsters really do not see it, it truly is a non-event, yes the gays still do the pride thing, still segregate themselves in bars / clubs, it must be time for all that to stop now and move on, no-one really cares
    Clearly it's not accepted by everyone, this thread proves that. If anything, the ones defending gay people are in the minority here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Clearly it's not accepted by everyone, this thread proves that. If anything, the ones defending gay people are in the minority here.
    Easy way to solve this.

Hands up who don't mind gays...aye.

What is to defend though ? ? ? nothing

The discussion has shown that most see no issues with being gay, nothing at all

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Easy way to solve this.

Hands up who don't mind gays...aye.
    Keeping it out in the open eh

Keeping it out in the open eh
    Easiest way to get a count init..seems as people think the board is full of hate.

I for one have No issue with anyone's sexual preference, or if they want to be changed from Stan to Sharon.

What is to defend though ? ? ? nothing

The discussion has shown that most see no issues with being gay, nothing at all
    Some of those say they have no issues with gays but also want gay bars to be closed down, which is something that doesn't quite click with me.

On one hand you don't want to see men kissing but you're also against gay people voluntarily going to places where they can spare you watching?

What you actually want is for gay people to not make any public reference to their sexuality because it makes you uncomfortable, and this is why we don't have the equal and fair society you want. That's not accepting them as equals.
    No, I don’t like to see two blokes kissing, but then again, I would disapprove of a similar hetrosexual public display in my local. I haven’t been to a club or disco, where That is appropriate, for 25 years.

I don’t think gay people should make a big song and dance about being gay, not because it makes me feel uncomfortable, but because I think ones sexuality is personal and nobody else’s business. Only gay people seem to want to make their sexuality other people’s business for some reason and I think it’s counter productive to their wish to be accepted.

Some of those say they have no issues with gays but also want gay bars to be closed down, which is something that doesn't quite click with me.
    To be clear, I’m not saying a gay bar should be closed down, I am merely suggesting that in 2017 they shouldn’t be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    To be clear, I’m not saying a gay bar should be closed down, I am merely suggesting that in 2017 they shouldn’t be needed.
    You realise the main need of them isn't to segregate anyone these days right? It just makes it easier to meet someone just like I would in a normal bar or you would at the church Sunday picnic.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You realise the main need of them isn't to segregate anyone these days right? It just makes it easier to meet someone just like I would in a normal bar or you would at the church Sunday picnic.
    I hadn’t considered that tbf

And I’ve never been on a church picnic btw

It's probably for gay teenagers to decide if they're needed, not straight middle aged guys.

It's probably for gay teenagers to decide if they're needed, not straight middle aged guys.
    I'll think you'll find bluematt has decided everything is fine for gay people now and they just need to shut up about it and drink in walkabout with him.

While i really do not need to answer you, if it stops you whining, here you go

I have edited Henry hill's post ( the one you quoted ) I edited out the OTT abuse in it ( i guess you didnt see that )
    I have deleted 4 posts in this thread, the thread was going well, it was a fairly good discussion with both sides not resulting to the OTT abuse, one being rudy, he then posted it again in a less abusive way, thus it stayed

I have said it before, if you have a issue with my moderating, PM me, a few have, i explain what i have edited and thats it, if that doesnt suit you, PM Mike about it,
    You deleted my post too. You're always at it, thick as sh*t but think everyone's wrong but you.

No, I don’t like to see two blokes kissing, but then again, I would disapprove of a similar hetrosexual public display in my local. I haven’t been to a club or disco, where That is appropriate, for 25 years.

I don’t think gay people should make a big song and dance about being gay, not because it makes me feel uncomfortable, but because I think ones sexuality is personal and nobody else’s business. Only gay people seem to want to make their sexuality other people’s business for some reason and I think it’s counter productive to their wish to be accepted.
    Lots of gay people also dislike Pride. I think for those who take part it's a reaction against having to hide their sexuality for decades. Personally, I find it very easy to ignore.

Lots of gay people also dislike Pride. I think for those who take part it's a reaction against having to hide their sexuality for decades. Personally, I find it very easy to ignore.
    In a nutshell. I know several Gay folks who are not into Pride, nor similar.

For all of us the event can be easily enjoyed, or easily avoided.

While i really do not need to answer you, if it stops you whining, here you go

I have edited Henry hill's post ( the one you quoted ) I edited out the OTT abuse in it ( i guess you didnt see that )
    I have deleted 4 posts in this thread, the thread was going well, it was a fairly good discussion with both sides not resulting to the OTT abuse, one being rudy, he then posted it again in a less abusive way, thus it stayed

I have said it before, if you have a issue with my moderating, PM me, a few have, i explain what i have edited and thats it, if that doesnt suit you, PM Mike about it,
    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You deleted my post too. You're always at it, thick as sh*t but think everyone's wrong but you.
    You related to Einstein ? ? ?

There's plenty of abuse you don't bother with unless it fits in your agenda though.

Bluematt thinks homophobia and racism are only words but deletes posts for being offensive.

Can anyone see anything wrong with this?

I changed it from c*nt to ****

Are you seriously getting offended by posts with swearing while preaching about people being offended for legitimate reasons?

The state of this board ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Bluematt thinks homophobia and racism are only words but deletes posts for being offensive.

Can anyone see anything wrong with this?
    I can yeah. Grown men crying on the internet. Grow up.

He didn't get the attention from BM, So tried again with a second post.
    You have to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    He didn't get the attention from BM, So tried again with a second post.
    You have to laugh.
    Weird ****

You had an actual breakdown when I called you a caveman ffs

Anyway it's a legitimate point, Matt thinks homophobia isn't a problem but deletes swearing. What's wrong with swearing on a board for adults?

Exactly, it's easy for those who have never experienced anything similar in their lives to lecture them about being wrong in the way they act.

Forget about sexuality, people react to any set of circumstances in different ways - for some it's like water off a duck's back and they just get on with their lives and with others, they get worked up about it and feel the need to demonstrate their feelings on the subject.

Whether they are straight or gay, it's possible for two people to have completely contrasting reactions to something and as long as they both stay within the law with that reaction, then the other party should accept that they are free to put their point of view over - why someone should get worked up the original subject of this thread is beyond me though.