+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticketmaster - Get me in

Ticketmaster - Get me in

Hi all

anyone used the re-sale section of ticketmaster before ? the get me in link on their website where you buy tickets off private sellers...presumably under the watchful eye of ticketmaster themselves .......

just looking to see if reputable, good service etc...

cia

Re: Ticketmaster - Get me in

Quote Originally Posted by Nicerino View Post
    Hi all

anyone used the re-sale section of ticketmaster before ? the get me in link on their website where you buy tickets off private sellers...presumably under the watchful eye of ticketmaster themselves .......

just looking to see if reputable, good service etc...

cia
    Used them recently for 4 tickets for Little Mix for my daughters.

Apart from the fact Ticketmaster are a bunch of ****s who are clearly reselling this tickets for double the amount, within minutes of them going on general sale, under the guise of private sellers, the process itself was safe and very slick.

If you are happy to pay a shit load over face value then go for it. Clearly shows Ticketmaster do not give a **** about touting as long as their tickets get sold and they get they're handsome % cut.

Yes it’s fine to sell, although you don’t get your money till 10 days after the gig takes place - so if it’s nextbyear you’ll have to wait ages

Have a look at Twickets

Widely seen as the ethical re-sale platform in the music biz - As an example, Ed Sheeran is using it as his 'official' re-sale platform for his stadium tour. It's 'fan-2-fan' and they'll only let you sell tickets on there for face value or less, so you won't get the huge mark-ups you find on Get Me In and places like that.

A friend of mine used it very recently for Steely Dan at the O2, and it worked absolutely fine.