+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everton

Re: Everton

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I was wondering on that one , will they be back in desperation we ask 30 million ,tell them he's fit really and a real world class number 10, Bogle goes onto score 20 , bingo
    Ward will take some shifting.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Why should they be top 6 every year?

Who from City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool should they be finishing in front of every year?
    "City" ? "United" ? "City" means Cardiff City. And there are several "Uniteds" - which one do you refer to ? ..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    "City" ? "United" ? "City" means Cardiff City. And there are several "Uniteds" - which one do you refer to ? ..
    I think he means Lincoln City, Hartlepool United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. That makes sense doesn't it? For a conversation about the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think he means Lincoln City, Hartlepool United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. That makes sense doesn't it? For a conversation about the top 6.
    Agree. Can get a little too pedantic on here at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Thanks for the information Badly Ironed shirt,very interesting. I somehow forgot that Spurs were relegated in the 70,s but remember us beating them 3-2 in their double season 1960/61?
    Also that Everton have longest stay in Division 1(Premiership) so perhaps they are due to fail this season!
    Arsenal, not Everton, have the longest unbroken stay in the top flight, Everton were relegated in the 30s & 50s. They do have the most seasons in the top flight though due to them having a 30 odd year start on Arsenal.