+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Notts Mesasage Board they think we are tax cheats

Notts Mesasage Board they think we are tax cheats

At least we are not scabs

“The Welsh tax cheats are very good at what they do. Grabbing, holding, diving, time wasting. To be fair, Warnock has made them a tough side to beat. Some on here will say they were miles ahead of us but the penno should have been given which means their 2nd doesn't happen. It's narrow margins but we cannot allow ourselves to be bullied. We were naive not only in our play but in our setup. Today was not a day for 1 up front (I know, I know it's how we play) but the ball was not sticking up top and changes were needed. They did a good job of taking away our passing game but their dire, time wasting anti-football in the 2nd half was exceeded only by the ineptitude of that sawed-off hobbit of a referee.
    BTW, if dogshit like Craig Bryson and Greg Halford get promotion there is no justice in the universe”.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...=46399&page=12

My favourite pastime is reading other fans boards when we beat them

Re: Notts Mesasage Board they think we are tax cheats

The nasty big boys were playing too rough.

He says that as if Halford us an integral part of our team. He's a hole filler at best.

It is fun reading other teams almost crying with anger as they post about us.
    They had 2 shots on target. We had nearly ad many shots with half the possession.

We scored and kept a clean sheet...

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    At least we are not scabs

“The Welsh tax cheats are very good at what they do. Grabbing, holding, diving, time wasting. To be fair, Warnock has made them a tough side to beat. Some on here will say they were miles ahead of us but the penno should have been given which means their 2nd doesn't happen. It's narrow margins but we cannot allow ourselves to be bullied. We were naive not only in our play but in our setup. Today was not a day for 1 up front (I know, I know it's how we play) but the ball was not sticking up top and changes were needed. They did a good job of taking away our passing game but their dire, time wasting anti-football in the 2nd half was exceeded only by the ineptitude of that sawed-off hobbit of a referee.
    BTW, if dogshit like Craig Bryson and Greg Halford get promotion there is no justice in the universe”.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...=46399&page=12

My favourite pastime is reading other fans boards when we beat them
    "Penno", "up top", he knows all of the football speak doesn't he - prat.

They aren't the worst

Then consider Cardiff did a superb job of closing down players & space, strangled us to the point we got absolutely **** all going. They were better with & without the ball, so much better organised on the pitch. They had about 6/7 leaders out there & talked their way to an easy win.
    That is a pretty good assessment of what has made us successful this season I think (and what makes teams successful in general)

The pundits on the radio thought we were by far the better team and thought we looked more likely to add to our tally until their late rally in last 10 minutes.

You are just gonna have to knuckle diwn and support your team through thick n thin.Get back in touch when there is 2000 of you left watching proper time wasters n hoofball on a sea of sand and the toilets are always blocked.

And.......This weeks bitter losers prize goes to..........

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He says that as if Halford us an integral part of our team. He's a hole filler at best.
    I cringe at the thought of him even being that, he's a absolutely lump. Bryson is just another greyhound (don cowie anyone??), however I expect nobody else see's a problem that on here because they think that a player is earning their high footballer wages so long as they do some long distance running on a regular basis.

Other than regrettably having to agree with his last comment, I wholeheartedly enjoy going straight onto our opponent's forum after a match under NW. Win lose or draw it is entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    I cringe at the thought of him even being that, he's a absolutely lump. Bryson is just another greyhound (don cowie anyone??), however I expect nobody else see's a problem that on here because they think that a player is earning their high footballer wages so long as they do some long distance running on a regular basis.

Other than regrettably having to agree with his last comment, I wholeheartedly enjoy going straight onto our opponent's forum after a match under NW. Win lose or draw it is entertaining

Alright so they do play crap football. Yeah well, it seems we’ve learnt a lot since the Millwall game so hopefully we do as you said, keep the ball. Minimize that amount of damage they can do, especially with how fragile our defense could be, and play on from there. Our movement needs to be KEY, and I swear to god I will write an angrily worded tweet if Osborn gives the ball away more than twice on Sunday.

Zohore is a player id love here, and for some reason I’d love Bobby Reid as well, from Bristol City.

And the there's this beauty..

Shittest side to come to our place this season so far and how the **** there were they are baffles me.
    Dinosaur tactics no style to there play just second ball stuff.
    Ref had a nightmare and should've stamped on them early in the game but just let them dictate?.
    Fans probably on par with Sheffield United lot just vile people really.
    Horrible day all round thank **** they won't be coming again.

Anti football my arse it’s the latest “in phrase” isn’t it.
    We weren’t in any way dirty today (10 fouls a piece, mostly very minor infringements) we worked hard but I didn’t think we were particularly aggressive, apart from the subs going off slowly we didn’t time waste, the ref wasn’t bad, the odd questionable decision but pretty even handed I thought. We just out fought and out thought them. They were never in the game, from the minute we scored I thought the three points were never in doubt. I can’t remember an away game where we looked so comfortable.

MoM for me was Damour, although it was another great team effort. Well done lads.

Read another thread of theirs and they complimented us quite a bit and agreed they didn’t do enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Read another thread of theirs and they complimented us quite a bit and agreed they didn’t do enough.
    Some on that thread are too, seen a few decent comments.