+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stopping wearing Jeans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stopping wearing Jeans

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    A decent, well fitted pair of jeans with waist-coat and jacket, open neck shirt together with a decent pair of brown brogues is a great look for the more mature gentleman, for work or casually, in my opinion.
    WTF waist coat with jeans would make you look like a right ****

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    WTF waist coat with jeans would make you look like a right ****
    In your opinion, that is.

Where are you from? The 1980's, I assume.

In your opinion, that is.

Where are you from? The 1980's, I assume.
    Born in the 80s grew up in the fabulous 90s. Nothing wrong with a waist coat but not with jean. Jeans jumper/shirt or t-shirt with boots/trainers if really casual

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Now see I thought I would wear trainers until my ticket was punched but an old guy in trainers..If they don't match your trousers then it looks dodgy. It really is a conundrum. I love adidas teainers my old ones but they got a space in my attic written all over them.
    My gram0 even had a pair of trainers. Not that he would wear them much as the only place he went was the pub of he went out, and that was always shoes trouser and shirt..He would wear them in the garden..He didn't like the sandals and socks look

I was told I'm too old to wear tracksuit bottoms. I'm barely over 30. I wear them to work as I'm usually sat on my own and there's no dress code..jeans aren't the best for sitting around in all day.

Vimto mate I wouldn't dream of telling her what to wear cause she woukd slap me first. Try it on secondly and give me a harder slap thirdly for it being my fault that it don't fit. i am learning.

I'll wear jeans till I croak.The trick is not to give a toss what others think.(typed while the mrs was in the other room)

The much bigger assault on the eyes is fifty something blokes in tight fitting football shirts with their gut hanging out.

Dems my gramp had Levi denim trainers in the day and .I thought they wre the best. Jeans n tianers in one. He never wore them although I used to tell him you should wear them they are proper until I got a bit older.He only had 1 pair of jeans n all. He turned up to my 16th birthday party the first in a proper pub wearing both. Form us temporary. Class is permanent.

I was gonna say paisley shirts are coming bsck in and where a paisley shirt leads a waistcoat will surely follow. Cant be brushed off as somewhere to keep your chalk these days as all the good pool pubs are closing down.

If you are fat jeans are a no no but if you are slim jeans can be worn at any age.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If you are fat jeans are a no no but if you are slim jeans can be worn at any age.
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Dems my gramp had Levi denim trainers in the day and .I thought they wre the best. Jeans n tianers in one. He never wore them although I used to tell him you should wear them they are proper until I got a bit older.He only had 1 pair of jeans n all. He turned up to my 16th birthday party the first in a proper pub wearing both. Form us temporary. Class is permanent.
    'Got them jeans half price did You, cos there's only half the material there" he would say to the girls in the family.

Oh, that bloke I mentioned previously now has a flat too.

That bloke got a flat eh Demb. Good stuff. Hope it works out for him. Nice 1.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What utter nonsense. If I lived on the same street my whole life my position might compromised.
    My point being, everyone wears daps in America.

Waistcoats with jeans ffs

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Very dapper.

Unfortunately Croesy doesnt have the frame to pull that look off.

Very dapper.

Unfortunately Croesy doesnt have the frame to pull that look off.
    And, I suppose, in your head, you do.

And, I suppose, in your head, you do.
    Very fitting that you have a photo of a mindless bullying thug in your avatar. Very apt.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edit..

https://theidleman.com/mens-street-style/index/look/id/323 ffs😂😂😂

My daughters told me about 20 years ago that I was too old to wear jeans, I took their advice.

I'm 63 and a tad overweight.
    I wear jeans.
    Just saying.

Though I more often wear cargo trousers for the extra pockets (left arm not so good)

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You still got it Bales.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I find Levis are a very comfortable fit

I have also recently found Sketchers trainers. Comfortable and available in different colours

I invested in royal blue ...Just adding a bit of related colour

Why don't you both meet up somewhere neutral. Sainsbury's car park in ponty.
    You can update us individually as you travel there. I'll meet you both and record the fight for posting on here later on.
    Either that or block one another...zzzzz.