+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Huddersfield V Man City

Huddersfield V Man City

Great atmosphere, shades of one of our finest moments in the premier league.
    Huddersfield go in at half time 1-0 up.

Re: Huddersfield V Man City

The more I see coverage of teams like Brighton, Burnley, Huddersfield etc on TV it makes me think like we didn't get much love when we were up there.

You could say there is alot of noise but most of it is from those god awful clapper things. Fans in places like Huddersfield and Leicester have obviously lost the use of their hands, arms and voices and now have to rely upon artificial devices in order to create atmosphere. Why clubs see the need to provide these things is beyond me. It is sanitising the noise in grounds and removing the need for innovative chants and singing. All you get is a continuous monotonous din. They should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The more I see coverage of teams like Brighton, Burnley, Huddersfield etc on TV it makes me think like we didn't get much love when we were up there.
    Because we played in Red?

I always felt anything good that happened was tainted.

Scott Malone gives away a pelanty 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You could say there is alot of noise but most of it is from those god awful clapper things. Fans in places like Huddersfield and Leicester have obviously lost the use of their hands, arms and voices and now have to rely upon artificial devices in order to create atmosphere. Why clubs see the need to provide these things is beyond me. It is sanitising the noise in grounds and removing the need for innovative chants and singing. All you get is a continuous monotonous din. They should be banned.
    ****ing hate them, we had them in the "prem" as well allows the customers to join in with he show.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    ****ing hate them, we had them in the "prem" as well allows the customers to join in with he show.....
    Remember them at a couple of games in prem. I ripped mine up and threw it on floor in protest. Corporate crap - think there was advertising on one side, in the vain hope that the cameras picked up the sponsors name.

Just noticed something else on tv. The grounds not full - quite a few empty seats in one corner of home area.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Scott Malone gives away a pelanty 1-1.
    Booked now

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Booked now
    Hooked as well.

Lucky goal , Huddersfield looked comfortable. All my bets should come in now

The Clappers help to produce a good atmosphere in Wales games!