+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Amazon delivery

Re: Saw a parcel delivery

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Music is brilliant. It's helped me through many different situations including depression.. I'm not at all into classical music..but it really helped when my nan passed away..as strange as it sounds.
    As a rapper myself, I appreciate the effort musicians make. I love music because it moves people and changes their perspective on the world

Re: Amazon delivery

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Neither is Steve
    Well played

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Dock view Rd ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    They have all different people living there all the time, god knows which one of them took it in, I will knock and get it 2mo, if they wont give it to me then I will start moaning Steve still thinks it's morally wrong though.

13 hours on the piss yesterday didn't help one bit.

They have all different people living there all the time, god knows which one of them took it in, I will knock and get it 2mo, if they wont give it to me then I will start moaning Steve still thinks it's morally wrong though.

Steve is right IMO. Amazon f*cked up - they should sort it out.
    I'd bet they won't - mainly because they can't now.
    You are planning to do the right thing in the circumstance now, but Amazon need to have some feedback, and ideally give you some kind of small compo IMO!

Neither is Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Steve is right IMO. Amazon f*cked up - they should sort it out.
    I'd bet they won't - mainly because they can't now.
    You are planning to do the right thing in the circumstance now, but Amazon need to have some feedback, and ideally give you some kind of small compo IMO!
    They left it in a safe place (well not according to steve) they haven't done any wrong. They would havegiven a delivery slot the day before, at that point I'd call them myself and let them know I'm not going to be in as I've got a life to get in with..

Blog Entries

Neither is Steve
    No but I am, you can stop reading, I'm stuck listening to him.

They left it in a safe place (well not according to steve) they haven't done any wrong. They would havegiven a delivery slot the day before, at that point I'd call them myself and let them know I'm not going to be in as I've got a life to get in with..
    They gave no delivery slot. I had nothing from them. They could have left in the Whitehouse in Washington DC which would have been a safe place but alas, still no good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    They gave no delivery slot. I had nothing from them. They could have left in the Whitehouse in Washington DC which would have been a safe place but alas, still no good to me.
    Not even a consignment number?

So what’s the answer? Take it back to the depot and try again tomorrow and hope you’re there? Take it back to the depot in Swansea and tell you to come and get it?

I usually get an email from amazon telling me when it’s going to arrive, so I either make sure I’m there, or my very nice neighbour will take it in.

Re: Saw a parcel delivery

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    As a rapper myself, I appreciate the effort musicians make. I love music because it moves people and changes their perspective on the world
    A friend of mine likes to rap..give him any word and he will babble on for ages..quite hard to do off the top of your head too. Fair play.

I'm not sure they did leave it in a 'safe place'*. The multiple occupants of the other house could give a false name and then it's pretty much lost. To make matters worse they might be crooked sh1ts, or have a grudge, or crack heads or just plain indolent - whatever.

Amazon/Courier made that decision* - Amazon/Courier ought to be responsible - if asked - to sort it out.

*, * I'm sure 95+% of the time it works out alright.

Not even a consignment number?
    You're sort of missing my point here. I don't want any of my property left with someone else, period.

So what’s the answer? Take it back to the depot and try again tomorrow and hope you’re there? Take it back to the depot in Swansea and tell you to come and get it?
    Back to the depot I would prefer and I can contact them on how to proceed legally.

You're sort of missing my point here. I don't want any of my property left with someone else, period.
    Tell them then. They're delivery drivers not mind readers.

Tell them then. They're delivery drivers not mind readers.
    NOOOO. The point is you need to tell them if you DO want property left with others. Otherwise do the job properly and legally.

NOOOO. The point is you need to tell them if you DO want property left with others. Otherwise do the job properly and legally.
    Would be a simple addition to all websites I agree. But while it isn't then they aren't to know are they..99 percent of the time or more they have no issues the way they do things so I don't see any delivery service changing, unfortunately.

Back to the depot I would prefer and I can contact them on how to proceed legally.
    Best get Jimmy to sort your mot out before you go and collect it, otherwise, unless you can prove that it will cause undue hardship your license is going and when you get it back your insurance is going to be eye watering.

Try this site for advice http://www.pepipo

They will just send out another.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    hope not. This threads got legs yet.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. Good to hear your opinions and it's been a bit of fun, so all good!

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Infact they might send another 2 out, its been known

Best get Jimmy to sort your mot out before you go and collect it, otherwise, unless you can prove that it will cause undue hardship your license is going and when you get it back your insurance is going to be eye watering.

Try this site for advice http://www.pepipo

Did you get it in the end Mrs R?