+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All those who subscribe to ifollow

All those who subscribe to ifollow

11 mins of vintage Warnock post game interview awaits! Listening to him in overdrive is just as good as watching a game for me! He is a pure football bloke through and through. Warnock goes into overdrive at the end of the interview when the Forest reporters dared mention the possibility that some of our players were time wasting! He didn't come up for air, and the reporters were put well and truly in their place. Pure class and compulsive viewing!!

Re: All those who subscribe to ifollow

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    11 mins of vintage Warnock post game interview awaits! Listening to him in overdrive is just as good as watching a game for me! He is a pure football bloke through and through. Warnock goes into overdrive at the end of the interview when the Forest reporters dared mentioned the possibility that some of our players were time wasting! He didn't come up for air, and the reporters were put well and truly in their place. Pure class and compulsive viewing!!
    You make it sound like it's worth subscribing

For me the pre and post match interviews our gaffer give make it worthwhile alone. The service would be enhanced if they did more to showcase and show more action of the youth development games for myself but I do enjoy the insight's into Warnock and players with their interviews.

For a fiver you don't notice leaving the bank I find it great. Shame I can't watch games but the full 90 the day after is good.
    Will watch that..cheers...have only been listening to games lately and not watching the content

Just watched it, but read the transcript earlier, as well. Not many managers are going to get the better of Neil Warnock verbally.

Funny how he's viewed differently when he is your manager.

On way to becoming a City legend