+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle

Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle

Re: Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle

Ffs, Sky News have their main story for the next 6 months.

What a surprise that OM posted it. The only poster to regularly start threads on things he doesn't like.

Is she up the duff? Who else have been through her before ginge steamed in?

These are the questions we want answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

An end to austerity (for this occasion anyway) , blanket BBC coverage for days on end and Nicholas Witchell boring us to tears with his voyeuristic journalism. Medieval nonsense that interests gossipers and people with nothing else to live for.

The last wedding cost £20m. Expensive stuff.

The work prince harry , together with his brother , have done for mental health is great and of course both of them have served the country

But the coverage of this story just goes to show what a daft country we live in

The daily mail , express , sun and torygraph will be banging on about it for weeks , the fawning public will lap it up and the creepy Nicholas witchell will be having an orgasm

She's s divorced mixed race American actress - that will ruffle a few establishment feathers!

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I didnt know she was mixed race , Harry's DNA is probably less certain than hers though
    Absolutely!

The only ginger royal?
    The only non-balding royal? (adult male, obv)

The only royal to bear more than a passing resemblance to Diana's former equerry?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Absolutely!

The only ginger royal?

The only royal to bear more than a passing resemblance to Diana's former equerry?
    Surely you are not suggesting the people's princess was boffing that ginger army bloke ??????

I took her out for a kebab but she wasn't impressed

Her loss

Harvey & friends?

Absolutely!

The only ginger royal?

Prince Andrew? But there are rumours about him too

She's s divorced mixed race American actress - that will ruffle a few establishment feathers!
    Wouldn’t have been allowed 50 years ago.

Good on em I say. He did his bit on the frontline, does a lot for charity and seems to be a pretty normal decent bloke.

Will we get a day off?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What a surprise that OM posted it. The only poster to regularly start threads on things he doesn't like.

She passed the medical then.

Harry seems alright to me. Good luck to them.

I am a fervent anti-royalist as I think it a ludicrous concept in the 21st century (and a throwback to all sorts of elitism) but I have to say that Harry and his brother (whose name I have truly forgotten) are far more human than the stiff-upper-lip automatons of yore.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    An end to austerity (for this occasion anyway) , blanket BBC coverage for days on end and Nicholas Witchell boring us to tears with his voyeuristic journalism. Medieval nonsense that interests gossipers and people with nothing else to live for.

The last wedding cost £20m. Expensive stuff.
    Can't we just talk about her cracking arse rather than turning it to bloody politics. Ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I am a fervent anti-royalist as I think it a ludicrous concept in the 21st century (and a throwback to all sorts of elitism) but I have to say that Harry and his brother (whose name I have truly forgotten) are far more human than the stiff-upper-lip automatons of yore.
    Or just have savvy advisors skilled at playing the PR game.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Or just have savvy advisors skilled at playing the PR game.
    I'm a born cynic but I do think that there's more to it than PR.

On the other hand, the lady in question will be known as Princess Henry of Wales. Bloody ridiculous on more than one count.

He seems ok. Not his fault he is a Prince. He would go up in my estimation if he abdicated and just went and worked for British Gas on the phones. She could clean at a local school. I would be nightly impressed then. True love .that.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Can't we just talk about her cracking arse rather than turning it to bloody politics. Ffs.
    Pics. FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm a born cynic but I do think that there's more to it than PR.

On the other hand, the lady in question will be known as Princess Henry of Wales. Bloody ridiculous on more than one count.
    Nah, all the talk of modernising, it's just bs really. If they really wanted to modernise they'd accept a less lavish lifestyle after all.

Diana played the media like a violin - looks like her kids have adopted the same tactics with their "look at us, why we're so grounded we're really caring, honest. You could put us into a council estate and we'd look as if we'd been there all our lives" act.

Princess Henry of Wales - I'm confused. Would she be more or less Welsh than Trashley Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Nah, all the talk of modernising, it's just bs really. If they really wanted to modernise they'd accept a less lavish lifestyle after all.

Diana played the media like a violin - looks like her kids have adopted the same tactics with their "look at us, why we're so grounded we're really caring, honest. You could put us into a council estate and we'd look as if we'd been there all our lives" act.

Princess Henry of Wales - I'm confused. Would she be more or less Welsh than Trashley Williams?
    It's all a myth to keep Saint Diana Spencer's myth candle burning brightly. They had to change tact after her death, because the monarchy was looking out of touch. The Tories will do the same by appointing that Scottish lass when they get booted out of Government next year.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    He seems ok. Not his fault he is a Prince. He would go up in my estimation if he abdicated and just went and worked for British Gas on the phones. She could clean at a local school. I would be nightly impressed then. True love .that.
    He's not the sitting monarch