+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle

Re: Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle

The queen has no driving license or passport.. apparently..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Good luck to them both and I hope she makes him happy, he has had a difficult life, losing his mother and he has served his country.
    A difficult life? He lost his mother. Hardly sets himself apart from the norm.

Served his country? :)

Game, set and match Harry.

It's definitely a long term plan to take back over America. We want it back.
    Impregnate her Harry my son..their kid becomes President and a puppet for us to use at our will.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's definitely a long term plan to take back over America. We want it back.
    Impregnate her Harry my son..their kid becomes President and a puppet for us to use at our will.
    Someone's already beat you to that.

I wonder if Harrys biological "father" will be invited to the stag night and the wedding

I saw something on I payer about royal recipes and Michsel Burke and that little chef waxing lyrical over how good the grub was that the dirty bast/dis eat and how many courses the fat runts ate. How the corgis done ok for grub n all. Some foreign feck eating the fat from the land and lick spittles still drooling over it today. Shameful

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I saw something on I payer about royal recipes and Michsel Burke and that little chef waxing lyrical over how good the grub was that the dirty bast/dis eat and how many courses the fat runts ate. How the corgis done ok for grub n all. Some foreign feck eating the fat from the land and lick spittles still drooling over it today. Shameful
    Pavlov's bell

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Pavlov's bell
    Pavlova belts they wore. Greedy swines. Liquorice laces in their shoes as well. Unforgivable

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Pavlov's bell
    And it's well known fact that Prince. Charles uses chicken drumsticks for ear buds. Wasteful.class they are. Abhorrent